Chapter 29*

•Jace's birthday•

*Madi's POV*

Today is Jace's 17th Birthday! I'm going to his house today to help him set up for his party he's having.

I walk I'm his house and see him taking to his mom his back at me so I run and jump on his back.

"Happy Birthday baby"

I kiss his cheek. He laughs

"Thanks babe"

I get off his back and hug and kiss him.
I keep an arm around his waist and he does the same. Though his is a bit lower.

We talk to his mom as we get the food ready.

After a while people start coming and we all just sit and talk about random shit.

His mom orders Pizza and we eat it and talk and laugh.

"Remember when you hurt your knee on set and your mom carried you to the car" Riele says

"Ya that really hurt" Jace says "but I was lucky I was small them so my mom was able to carry me"

We talk for a while then Jace's mom comes out with a cake and we sing happy birthday (you guys know the song so I'm not writing it)

Jace blows out the candles

"So what did ya wish for" I ask

"It's a secret"

He smirks at me and I raise my eyebrows.

I whisper in his ear "I think your dream will half come true"

"Will it now"

"Maybe"

He puts his arm around me. As we eat cake.

After we are done eating cake Jace opens presents. When he opens mine he laughs at the sweaters

"Really Madi"

"Yes really but there's more"

He takes the shoe boxes and opens it.

"Thanks Madi"

He hugs me and kisses me and everyone goes

"Awww"

"Shut up" Jace's says

I laugh. He finishes opening his presents and gives everyone a hug.

•a couple hours later•

Everyone has left and I'm the only one still there because I'm spending the night.

We laying in his bed and I decided to post something on Instagram for his birthday.

I post the picture where I have my legs wrapped around him and we are in the bathroom and I have just taken a shower (pic⬇️)

I caption it:

Happy Birthday you butt head! Love you❤️ thanks for making me happy!!

Comments and likes start flooding in I don't look at them and out my phone and the nightstand and get on top of Jace.

I start grinding myself on him.

I lean down and whisper in his ear

"You like that"

He nods and grabs my hips. I go and kiss his neck.

"I'm going to be in control tonight"

I get off him and grab him through his jeans.

"My parents are home"

"Then you'll have to be quite"

I unbutton his jeans and unzip them and pull them off. I get back on top of him and kiss him and grind on him.

He lets out a moan and I laugh. He is very hard right now

"Madi please"

I smirk and pull down his boxers and his friend pops out. I grab him and my hand goes up and down.

"You got to be quite babe"

I put my mouth on him sing bob my head up and down.

"S-shit"

I pump my hand too. He grabs my hair and tugs at it.

I swirl my tongue around him.

"Oh fuck"

I go faster and he's a moaning mess he's trying to keep them quiet but he's kinda failing.

"Oh god Madi I'm gonna..."

He can't finish his sentence because he releases into my mouth. He puts a pillow over his face and moans into it.

I swallow his stuff. And pull his pants back on.

"Happy Birthday"

He's breathing heavily.

"I wanted more"

"You'll get that later"
----------------------------------------------

Lizzy