Chapter 39**

Madi's 18th b-day

*Madi's POV*

I'm 18 today then next week I'm going to be living with Jace it's weird how fast things go.

I wake up and the house is quite. I walk down stairs and I didn't see anyone.

"Hello"

"Boo"

I scream and turn around to see Jace laughing.

"Don't do that"

"I'm sorry"

I hug him

"Happy Birthday you legal girl"

"Thanks"

I give him a kiss

"Do you know where my family is"

"Yup but you can't know I'm going to take you there come on"

He pulls me to my room.

"Do your makeup and get dressed"

I do my makeup and straighten my hair. I put on high waisted shorts and a pinky top (⬇️)

 I put on high waisted shorts and a pinky top (⬇️)

"You look cute now let's go"

He grabs my hand and pulls me to his car.

"Jace where the hell are we going"

"You'll find out"

I sigh and go on my phone. I scroll through Instagram and Twitter and answer snapchats then Jace stops the car.

"Put this on"

He hold out a blindfold

"Why"

"Just do it"

He puts it over my eyes and walks me inside building.

"You aren't trying to kill me right"

"I don't know"

"Jaaace"

"I'm not going to kill you don't worry"

Then he stops and takes off my blindfold.

"Happy Birthday" a bunch of people yell

I jump back and Jace wraps his arms around me and I give him a hug. My mom comes up to me and wraps me in a hug. And after a lot if hugging. We party.

Im with Jace talking to friends that have came from New York. I lay my head on his shoulder and his wrap goes around my waist. He kisses my head and my mom yells

"Time for cake"

We all walk over to the tableware the cake is and Jace stands behind me singing in my ear.

He kisses my cheek and I cut a piece of cake and take a bite and give some to Jace.

"Thanks for a great birthday"

"I know away I can make it greater"

"Oh really"

"I'll show you later"

"I'm counting on it"

We dance and talk for the rest of the night then me and Jace go back to my house.

"So how are you going to make this night even better"

"We haven't had shower sex yet"

He lifts me up and carries me to the bathroom. He takes off my clothes and I do the same to him.

(Smut)

We get in the shower and he grabs my hips and kisses me. He lifts me up and puts me against the wall.

He looks at me and pushes into me. I lean my head back against the wall. I run my fingers through his hair and he pounds into me.

"Oh fuck ya"

His hands are at my butt squeezing it.

"You like that baby"

He thrust into me really hard making me moan. He sets me down and lays down on the floor I get on top of him and rock back and forth.

"Fucking hell Madi"

He squeezes my hips and lifts me up and down in his shaft. He sits up and pounds into me.

I put my face in his neck.

"Fuck.. I'm.."

He thrust really hard making me release. He gets harder and he releases.

I get off of him and pull him up

"I love you so fucking much"

"Ditto"

(Smut over)

We wash each other then get our pajamas in and climb into bed.

This was a really great birthday.
----------------------------------------------
Guys there is only one of chapter left😭😭😭😭😭 the sequel will be up next week on Monday (not the coming up Monday but the next one)

Lizzy