Chp 2: Who Are You?

3rd Person POV

He was being rushed into the hospital at full speed with Taraji at his side screming and crying in fear. "Terry!! No baby what happened Terrence please don't die Terry I love you please don't die..!" She cried and cried but he couldn't hear her. They rolled him into a room and didn't let anyone else in. Taraji was in the waiting room pacing and pacing as if she felt she lost her mind. She just cried and her hands just shook. "Taarji its going to be ok.." said grace. "How to we know that?! Look at him! He practically already looks dead!" She shouted sitting in a chair and rocking back and forth. "My terry...no not terrence..my bestfriend...my soulmate..please...please don't die.." she cried and cried. The cast shed tears too and comforted her. After awhile the softer came and called them in. They walked in to see Terrence with a bloody bandage around his head and scrapes and cuts all over his face. His eyes were closed bit he was alive. Taraji walked up to the bed and poured her eyes out. "Terry baby please if you hear me just know that I love you..I love you so much.." Taraji said as she cried. The doctor sighed and faced them. "A truck from the other side of the highway tipped over and rammed straight into the front of his car. He was so impacted that it launched him foward through his windshield and he had a bloody head from hitting in on the pavement. His body has cuts and scrapes along with his arms and legs and face of course. His car was no where near being able to recover.." said the doctor. "So...is he going to wake up?" asked jussie. "Well..he's in a coma.." said the doctor and they all gasped. "He'll be waking up in about 3 Weeks...but I warn you..once he asked up He won't be the same. Every head injury has a different outcome and i don't know this one yet, but I to know that he will not be the same terrence howard." said the doctor and taraji cried more. She prayed that he would be alright when he wakes up..

3 Weeks Later

Taraji POV

Today we were finally ready for terrence to wake up. I was so happy I Just kept screaming. We went to the hospital and into the room. It was all of us..the whole cast. We saw terrence sitting on the side of the bed looking confused. He didn't smell from the 3 week coma so i think they had him shower. The doctor sighed and looked at us. "Well remember when i said that he'll have something that won't make him the same?" he asked us and we nodded. He sighed and looked at terrence then to us. "His, is long term memory loss..." he said and we gasped. "He can only remember things as far as for one day..the next he forgets everything and needs to get reminded and reintroduced to everything. If i were to say that I was his best friend, he would only remember that for one day and the next he wouldn't remember who i am and any connections we have. I'll Be a total stranger to him." said the doctor shaking his head. I looked at terrence and jussie walked over to him. "Hey...do you remember us?" jussie asked him. "I'll give you all some time.." said the doctor walking out. "By the way...be really careful of his head..don't touch it to roughly and made sure he doesn't bump it or hurt it..it's sensitive now..even with the scar..once the scar fades comepletely then his head will be back to it's normal stability but he will now permanently have long term memory loss.." he said sighed and closing the door. Terrence looked a jussie confused and smiled. "I think so...aren't You..jussie?" he asked and we all gasped and smiled. "Yeah! Yeah man it's jussie!" he said happily and hugging him gently. Terrence stood up carefully and started pointing people out. "You're jussie, you're trai I think, you're breyshere?, you're lee, you're grace, you're kaitlin, and...and You're.." he said looking at me. He stared at me for awhile and i was bracing myself for him to say my name. "W-who are you?" he asked me and I gasped along with everyone else. "Terrence it's me..you don't remember me baby?" I asked him. "Baby? I don't even know you lady.." he said giving me a look. "Terrence we were bestfriends...you and me...you and me are together now..we're dating..all the memories we has when We were bestfriends..you don't remember that?" I asked him. "No...and we're going out..? Are you sure?" he asked me and i nodded. "Hm. I don't remember ever even meeting you...I have no idea who you are woman..I'm sorry.." he said and i gasped. "Terrence don't you play with me.." I said seriously. There's no way he could've forgotten me. "Playing with you? I don't know who you are just understand that.." he said shaking his head. "Guys can you maybe take me home...wherever that is.." he said and they sighed and nodded. He brushed past me as If I Didn't exist. "Don't worry T...maybe it'll come back over time..the memory of you.." he told me. "There's no point..by tomorrow he'll forget we even had this conversation.." i said wiping a tear. Jussie hugged me as they put terrence in a wheelchair and the medical van took us all to his house. When we pulled up He looked really happy to see that's where he lived. "Wow..i live here?" he asked and we all nodded. They helped him out and walked him to his door. Breyshere had the keys and unlocked the door. We went in and sat down but Terrence didn't want to sit next to me Because he thought i was crazy. "What are we gonna do about the show? This is the season all of the fans have been waiting for..and now It's going to be really rough if one of our actors don't even remember where he works.." said lee to trai and shaking his head. I Just kept staring at him in shock the he has no idea who I am at all. "Umm..can you please tell her to stop staring at me.." He said looking at me strangely. "Terrence...I'm not crazy ok...we really are together..I'm serious. Of I didn't know you I wouldn't show up to the hospital..." I told him going to sit next to him and he scooted over. "You could just be an obsessed fan because of my job.." he told me and i shook my head. "No baby...Not a crazy fan..i love you ok please remember me.." I pleaded. "Baby? Stop calling me that. And you love me? You can't love me of you don't know me woman.." he said shaking his head. I grabbed his face and gently made him look at me. "Terrence look at me...Look me deeply in my eyes...just look...you have to remember me..you have to.." I said as we looked into eachothers eyes and slight tears fell from mine. The cast looked saddened. "I'm sorry...I still have no idea who you are..." he said shaking his head and shrugged. I cried and just left. I went home and just cried. The love of my life won't remember me! What am i supposed to do!...

TBC...