Chp 3: Everyday Introduction...

Next Day

Taraji POV

The cast had let Terrence stay alone in his house so that he won't freak out with is all being there. The only person he doesn't remember is me. The cast set up cameras to check on him and make sure he's fine. I have the whole day to fall in love with him again. I decided to go to his house. I knocked and after awhile he answered the door. "Good morning Mr. Howard.." I said smiling. "Um..hey..ms..?" he said confused but smiling. "Taraji. My names Taraji p. Henson and I'm your new co-worker at the empire filming set..." I said smiling and shaking his hand. He smiled and kept holding on to it. He looked away awkwardly and let it go. "Sorry.." he said Chuckling awkwardly and smiling again. It was cute how I suspected how he was crushing on me. "I Just wanted to properly introduce myself..." I said looking at him and he just stood there and stared awkwardly.

I cleared my throat and shrugged

I cleared my throat and shrugged. "Well I guess I'll see you later then.." I said turning away and wlaking away. I couldn't rush myself onto him. "Wait Wait.." he said and i stopped and smiled to myself. "Yes Mr. Howard?" I asked turning around. "Terrence..terrence Howard.." he said sticking his hand out and i grabbed it. "I'm sorry about that maybe we could start over.." he said grinning. I shrugged and grinned back. "Hi..I'm Taraji and I'm your new co-worker.." I told him. "I'm terrence howard and i want to take you out for coffee after work.." he said grinning and biting his lip and he held on to my hand.I chuckled because he was always such a flirt...it's a shame that he doesn't remember me though. "That sounds like a plan...I'd love to go..I'll see you at work.." i said smiling and walking off. He watched me as I walked back to my car. "It's a date.." he said grinning. I had on a nice tight black and dark purple dress.

"It's a date!" I shouted back smiling as I got back into the car

"It's a date!" I shouted back smiling as I got back into the car. He watched me and closed the door.

3rd Person POV

Terrence couldn't stop watching that beautiful woman that came to his door. She came up to his door in that beautiful tight dress he could hardly keep his hands to himself. When he watched her walk away he couldn't help but stare at that big rump of hers. "Wooo...shhhit.." he said watching her walk away.