Happy Birthday To Me.

My birthday is on April 13. My mom wanted to throw me a party and at first I didn't want one but now I had people to invite. I decided the party would be rainbow themed. I invited Monica, Vanessa, and Alexis. I would've invited Tyler but my mom still didn't know he was gay.

They all showed up at around 6 p.m and we ate pizza and cake and watched a hilarious movie. Then we all hung out in my room, just talking and being stupid. Monica and Alexis are artists so I let them draw on my arms. When they fell asleep I talked to Vanessa. I told her I knew what happened with Cameron, she said she knew what happened to me too.

I focused my eyes on her silhouette and asked how she knew. "I heard the rumours. I knew you weren't a slut and I could tell something bad had happened to you. You used to love hugs but now sometimes you ask people not to get so close."

I just stared at her outline silently as a few tears escaped my eyes. She asked if she could hug me and I said yes. We fell asleep hugging and woke up tangled in the blankets.

The next day we all walked to the McDonalds down the street from my house. We ordered chicken nuggets and shared as we sat around browsing the Internet, using up the free wifi.

After a while parents arrived to take my friend's home and eventually I walked home too. My mom decided, since it was my birthday and all, that she would take me shopping.

She took me to this store that I really liked where I picked out some new shirts and jeans. It felt good to have new clothes because I felt like a totally new person. So much had changed since September and I was so happy. The last two months of freshman year were my absolute favourite.

My birthday was a good day for me, a great day actually. I was 15 and things seemed to be changing for me.

On the 25 of April I got a message from a boy I did not know but I did sort of recognize him....

{This is an extremely short chapter but nothing interesting happened in April except for my birthday and the message that I'm foreshadowing lol}