Carnival Fun.

Sometime during the last week in June Vanessa invited me to go to a carnival with her and a few friends. If I haven't  mentioned it before, I'll mention it now; Vanessa was dating a boy named Vincent at the time. And Vincent happened to be friends with Isaac. So of course Isaac would be going. The other two people that would be joining us were another couple, Kaylee and Jordan. (Remember those two people, they will show up again in my story.) Jordan, Vincent and Isaac were all best friends.
---------------------------------------------------
"Pleeeeeaaaaassssee come!" Vanessa pleaded into the phone. She wanted me to go to this carnival and I really wanted to go too but Austin couldn't go. I wasn't too keen on being the only other person without a date aside from Isaac. But I went ahead and said, "Fine, I'll meet you there at 5:00." Vanessa squealed into the phone, "Oh I'm so happy you're going!" I finally gave into her happy mood, "Yeah, I'm pretty excited. I wonder if they'll have the Tilt a Whirl running!"

Just in case you're wondering, the Tilt a Whirl was running and I got on it about ten times.

Vanessa and I both got dropped off at the same time. We walked around the park together until the rest of our group arrived. Vanessa and Vincent walked around holding hands, as did Kaylee and Jordan. And then there was Isaac and myself, we walked around with a foot of space in between us and we didn't exchange very many words.

It wasn't long before the guys went to buy food and Vanessa, Kaylee and I stood talking about random things. I knew Kaylee well, she was in my Art class and we sat at the same table. She vented to me quite a bit, I knew a lot about her, much more than I needed to know honestly. And now she was telling us how Jordan had recently taken her virginity.

I didn't have much to say about it, I simply told her to be careful and I was happy that she trusted Jordan so much. Jordan seemed like a pretty nice guy, and he was really cute.

As the night went on, the carnival began to shut down so we went to the skate park that was across the street. As we walked across the street, Isaac picked me up bridal style and carried me, I yelled, "Put me down asshole!" But he just kept walking, I wasn't skinny and I'm still not so Isaac was pretty strong.

Everyone laughed as he carried me and so I laughed too. I mean he didn't really do anything wrong, carrying someone wasn't a crime.

We sat around and after a while Kaylee and Jordan went to Isaac's truck to do the dirty. After they left it was just Vanessa, Vincent, Isaac and I. We talked about the upcoming school year and how Isaac and Vincent we're going to be seniors. I was kind of worried about Vanessa, what would happen when Vincent graduated?

After a while, Vincent and Vanessa went for a walk around the park and I was left alone with Isaac. We sat in silence for a moment before he received a text message from Jordan.

Jordan: Bro do you have any condoms?

Isaac: No dude sorry. You better either pull out or do it the other way xD

Isaac showed me the messages and I laughed. I felt had for Kaylee for a second though, Isaac did make a pretty disgusting remark. I didn't defend her.

After a while of chatting about nothing in particular, Isaac leaned in to kiss me. I didn't move, I knew I was dating Austin but I didn't move. I let Isaac kiss me, I didn't kiss back but I let him kiss me. After about ten seconds I pulled away and wiped my mouth on my shirt.

I looked up at him and stated firmly, "I have a boyfriend, Isaac." He smirked at me, "Well, Austin doesn't have to know." At this point I was getting angry and Isaac leaned in again but this time instead of letting him, I slapped him. He jumped back and looked at me with such confusion.

His confusion added to my anger, "Are you deaf or just fucking stupid? I told you, I have a boyfriend. I don't want you." He just stared at me and at that point I was just frustrated. I got up and walked away looking for Vanessa.

When I found her, Vincent had her pinned against a tree making out quite aggressively. I didn't want to ruin their moment so I just sat in the half pipe and smoked a cigarette. Austin didn't like the fact that I smoked and I told him I would quit but what he didn't know obviously didn't kill him.

A while later my cigarette was down to the filter and Vanessa and Vincent appeared with swollen lips and messy hair. I smirked at the two and asked, "Did you have fun?" To which they both blushed furiously.

I took Vanessa off to the side and told her what happened with Isaac and she got pissed. She told Vincent who actually became equally as pissed. He went to Isaac's car and knocked on the window only to find Kaylee and Jordan in a kinky position. As we all blushed like tomatoes at what we had just seen, Isaac appeared from seemingly nowhere.

"Watching the free porn?" that's all he asked and we all blushed even harder. Until Vincent took Isaac off to the side and lectured him. And at that point Vanessa's mom drove up to take us home. We said our goodbyes and as Isaac leaned in for a hug, I punched him in the gut. He doubled over in pain and I smiled sweetly saying, "See you around, dickwad."

Vanessa's mom didn't ask many questions, only if we had a good time. And when I got home I texted Austin, he also asked if I had a good time. I told him I had a blast but I missed him.

I did not tell him about the Isaac situation.