Truth or Dare (boyxboy): Chapter 20: And so it begins pt. 1

Tristan

I didn't know what to think. What the hell even happened? The love of my life just left me with no explanation whatsoever.

"What the actual fuck..." I whispered under my breath.

Seconds later, my mom pushed my bedroom door open with a sweet smile, "Wake up, boys! It's time for breakfast-" she stopped when she saw me sitting on my bed alone, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Oh my god, baby what happened?! Where's Colton??" She gasped as she ran to my side.

I was completely speechless. I couldn't say a word. I was so confused and hurt. I could only shake my head, eyes wide in confusion and pain.

She was about to say something when we heard a loud crash from the other room. Both me and mom quickly got up and ran to the extra bedroom where Dylan had been staying in. He was on his knees on the ground, sobbing and holding a piece of paper.

"Dylan? Hey, baby it's okay, tell me what happened." Mom rushed over to him and knelt down next to him. He let out a loud sob and looked up at me, locking his eyes on mine in a terrified expression,

"C-Col....Colton is in danger...w-we need to get him!" He choked out, stumbling to his feet and grabbing onto my shirt, "Tristan if you love him you will help me! I can't do it on my own! He's going to die if we don't!" He sobbed desperately.

My mind was functioning a bit more now so I quickly set both of my hands on his shoulders and stared at him in the eyes, "Dylan you need to tell me what is going on."

"Fuck, Tristan there is no time!!" He screamed, rushing out of the room.

"Come on, baby. We need to do something." Mom led me to the family room where Dylan was pacing back and forth, muttering cuss words under his breath.

"Dylan tell us what's happening, we can only help if we know."

He looked back at my mom, a terrified sadness in his eyes, "My papa is going to sell him...a-away to some people in E-Europe....h-he's going to become a slave there...don't let him go, please Tristan...please can we go get them away from my big brother...please.."

I was so shocked. His own father? Was going to sell him?! I'll fucking kill him after I get my baby home.

"Mom, let's go. We're leaving right now." I ordered my mother to the car as I dialed Hunter's number.

"Yeah?" His deep voice echoed through my ears when he picked up the phone.

"Your brother still works at the police station right?"

"Yes, why?"

"Get him to call me as soon as possible, like right now. This is fucking important. I need him now."

I yelled into the phone as I got in the car. Mom got in shortly after putting Dylan in the backseat.

I stepped on it.

"Dylan where is your house?"

"J-Just a few b-blocks away...don't l-let him get me, mom...." Dylan cried as he looked at my mom.

I gave her a weird look but she didn't notice. I wasn't really surprised she had told the boy to call her mom. He seemed like he needed a mom. And with this whole situation with their disgusting ass of a father, it's even more likely that he needs a mother figure.

"I won't let him get near you, baby." Mom reached back to take his hand.

My phone began to ring and I answered it seconds after. "Easton it's about damn time!" I snapped.

"Calm down, Tristan. What's so important that you use a cuss word over the phone with my little
Bro?"

"My boyfriend has gone missing and I have his brother with me. I need you to investigate Asher Preed right now. Dylan says he has been abusing and selling off Colton since he was three and now he's sold him to a fucking sec trafficker headed to Europe. I will not let them get away with what they're doing. I need you to help me."

Silence followed my explanation and I became impatient. Finally, he spoke.

"Asher Preed. Arrested twice for drug abuse and drunk driving."

"Hell. Is that all??"

"Yep. But I can arrest him if he has any alcohol or drugs in the house because he doesn't have a permit anymore."

I quickly spit out the address that Dylan had gave me. "Be there now!!" I hug up the phone and kept driving. I feel my mom's eyes on me.

"Trissy, sweetie, try and calm down okay?"

"Calm down?! Calm down, mom?! The love of my life just voluntarily sold himself away to fucking Europe to be a sex slave!!" I screamed at her, tears stinging my eyes.

"Well yelling and cussing will not make this all go away, Tristan Tucker! I have trained you better than that! We will get Colton back, but you will be responsible and calm about this situation or someone is going to get lost or killed!" She yelled back.

Tears cut down my cheeks as I kept driving, "Mom...I can't lose him..."

"You won't, baby. Everything will be okay."