Announcement

Attention beloved followers:

I understand that you have all been waiting for an update to my book, Loving The Pain, and I am so very greatful for all of the love my two books have gotten from all of you. Unfortunately, however, I will not be updating the book for a very long time, if not never. Allow me to explain:

Truth or Dare, and it's sequel, Loving The Pain are some of the worst, most embarrassing works I have ever created. Despite what my beautiful and valued readers say, I myself hate the books and how they have turned out. What happens in both books up until now were not my original plans at all, and they are written incredibly poorly.

Since I have began my books, I have overcome a very very deep, dark area in my life, and I have begun to make something of myself. I am now an AVID writer and I take writing and English language very seriously. My schedules are very busy nowadays, so I refuse to give you all false hope by saying that I will begin rewriting the books. As much as I'd love to rewrite them, I just have so much on my plate.

Putting that news aside, I will also no longer be present on wattpad for a while. I have been experiencing many personal and emotional torment that is indirectly linked to this app, and I must take a break from it in order to heal. I don't know how long this break will be, or if I will come back at all, but please note that the reason I am leaving is not because of any individual here.

I love all of my followers and readers dearly and I thank you all for the support and love I have gained from these last years of my wattpad life. I do hope that all of you have a great day, week, month, year and a great life. Thank you all again, and goodbye.

Love, Riley.