A/N THANK YOU!!!

Holy shit guys this book has been getting a lot of attention, I'm surprised so many people actually enjoy this trash! Thank you all so much for your votes, it makes me so happy that people are enjoying my work.

Though I'd love it if people commented a bit more often, I don't want to ask for a lot, so I'm content with what I have.

Now for announcements.

First of all, we should adress the elephant in the room (I love this term). The sequel to this book was uploaded a while ago and I'm working on it as we speak. I'm very excited for the outcome of this story as well as the results I got with this book. I'm trying to spread awareness that the sequel does in fact exist because I've noticed that many of my readers haven't noticed. I don't mean to be greedy or anything of the sort, but it just makes me so happy when people read my work.

I also love when feedback is given, so please feel free to speak your mind. Please be mindful of my feelings, however, I'm quite sensitive in certain areas. Constructive criticism is accepted and tolerated but I do not want flat out negative comments.

Secondly, a bit more self promotion; some more of my Klance one shots will be up soon. I love that ship and I'm so excited about the second season of Voltron.

I'm also thinking about making some Yuri on Ice one shots? Or maybe a full story? Most likely focused on YurixOtabek because they are my fucking children and I obsess of that ship.

Last but not least, I have a couple of books in process of being written.

One in particular I am very excited about. I feel like it will turn out pretty decent after I manage to get it up and running.

Another is a Klance fiction that I decided to try. It's loosely based off of the plot line of a 2014 show called "Star Crossed" that I admittedly only watched a few episodes of.

A possible fanfiction or one shot is brewing in my mind as well, has anyone seen Dark Matter? I feel that it would be a fun au/spinoff for Voltron. If you've seen the show, please comment who would be best for each character.

Okay, I'll stop babling now 😅

Thanks again for follows, votes and comments! I love you all!