Chapter 1

Your POV

Being apart of the DWMA all staff and students are required to go to the parties. Only I am here alone. I have no friends and no meister. But I do have one person. My maddened professor. Stein has always been my professor since I joined the EAT class. He won't necessarily let me pass onto Sid's class for only Lord Death himself knows why. I sighed as I walked over to get some punch. I took a sip only to raise a brow. 

I looked into the bowl and sighed. Why does this taste funny?....Must be the flavor. I walked back to the pillar I was standing at and sighed. I saw none other than Stein walk over and get some punch whilst talking to Spirit. I looked longingly into my cup. I sighed taking another drink. This may just be a long night. 

-Later That Night- 

I stumbled into a room and turned around. I was kissed and I smiled and sloppily kissed back. Admittedly I had been buzzed by whatever was in that punch from earlier. Apparently I cannot hold my liquor. I was thrown to the bed and smiled as I saw by whom. It was Stein. I smiled and pulled him down by his lab coat and dress shirt. He smirked and kissed along my neck. I smiled and moaned lightly. Making noises i never knew would escape my mouth. 

I'll admit that I have liked Stein for some time now. But I never had the courage to tell him. But I guess i can have my dreams come true on this night. Whom would have thought that I would be here and now at the Patchwork Lab with Stein. I felt him start to rub my ears. Oh I forgot to mention. I'm a neko. It would make sense because my roommate is one as well. 

I moaned lightly as he reached around and grabbed my dress strings. He untied them with shaky hands and pulled my dress off. I was wearing a long black dress. I smiled as he pulled it off. I looked at him and saw the lust in his eyes. I reached up and grabbed the bow in my hair and threw it off somewhere in the room. I grabbed his lab coat and threw it off. I un-tucked his shirt and nearly ripped it off. "Now now...Don't be hasty." he slurred. 

I smirked and reached down to his belt and fiddled with it. Eventually getting it off and to the floor. I smiled as he pushed me down and I felt the bulge in his pants. I smiled and moaned as he attacked my neck finding my sweet spot and attacking it leaving a barely visible mark. He pulled back and ran his hands along my stomach and to my chest. He fondled both breasts while nibbling on one and moving to the other. I smiled and pushed him back off. 

He frowned slightly but I grabbed his pants and ripped them off along with his shoes to reveal his boxers. I smiled and reached up slowly and lightly as I grabbed the hem of them and pulled them down to reveal his member. He shoved them off and I chuckled. I grabbed his shaft and ever so slowly I stroked it. He tensed as I did and I smiled. He smirked and watched as I moved my lips closer...closer. Until I kissed the tip and ran my tongue lightly over it. 

He smirked and moved his hips lightly. I smiled and engulfed his length to the best of my ability. He moaned and grabbed the sheets. I smiled and stroked and sucked faster. He moaned and grabbed a fist full of my hair. He shoved it into my mouth farther and I gagged lightly. I pulled back and smiled. I got up and crawled over him. He rubbed his length against my core after throwing me to the bed. I smiled and he smirked. He reached his hands down and grabbed my underwear and ripped them off. I smiled and my tail flicked around. 

He smirked and lined himself up. I smiled and he pushed the tip in a little. I smirked and he looked at me before shoving in completely. I growled a little. He smirked and began to move slowly. I grabbed his shoulders and he sped up his thrusts. I smirked and moaned a little. He gripped onto my hips and I moaned. He pounded deeper and faster into me. I moaned louder and eventually started to call out to him. He would grunt and began to get sloppier than what he already was but that was from the alcohol. I felt a knot form and we came together. 

He pulled out and sat up on the bed. He stood and I sighed. I sat up panting slightly. I crawled to the end of the bed. I walked over to him and smiled putting a hand on his chest. He leaned down and kissed me. I wasn't fully drunk I still had some sense left. But he...he would probably never remember this night. I smirked and walked over to my dress and bow slipping them on. I looked over to my underwear and they were mangled. 

I looked at Stein and he shrugged turning his screw. I put them on the dresser and slipped into my shoes and walked out as he was getting dressed. I pulled out my phone and walked a bit from the lab. I called my roommate, Blair. She picked up and sounded as if she was sleeping. "Hello?" she asked. I breathed into the phone. "Blair...Come get me." I said. She sighed and I heard her shuffle around. "Where are you?" she asked. "I'm at the um...I'm on my way to the Death Cafe." I said. She sighed and I heard keys and a door. "Alright i'll be there in a bit." she said. I hung up and walked over there as best as I could. By now the alcohol was wearing off. 

I sighed and breathed in the crisp night air. I smiled and looked around a bit. I sighed and looked at my arm. i rose it out and snapped my fingers changing it into a blade. I smirked and ran my hand along it. It's only been about five months since Stein took the time to help me find my inner weapon. It was one night after school on a weekend and he helped me figure out how to get it to work. I sighed and changed my arm back getting to the Death Cafe. 

I smirked and sighed as I saw Blair pull up on her scooter. I got on and held on while she drove off. I sighed a little and felt the night try and take over me. I shook it off and when we got home and I hit the bed I was out. Blair came in sometime and changed me into some shorts and a tank top. She would do that sometimes. I would do the same to her as well. Little did i know what was going to happen when I woke up that next morning....

Heyyy I hope you liked it so far..This was an idea that I got from @Dramaqueen2905.... see ya in the next chapter...trendycupcakeslover out 1231 words