Chapter 2

Your POV 

I woke up the next day to the smell of chard bacon. Blair must be cooking. I sighed and sat up only to be interrupted with running to the bathroom. I threw up and stood. I heard Blair walk to the bathroom and knock. "Hey are you alright?" She asked. "Yea probably just a hangover" I said. I flushed the toilet and sighed. I brushed my teeth and went to leave the bathroom only to have to throw up again. I sighed and stood. Doing the same routine i had just did. 

I grabbed the tums and took a few and walked to the kitchen. I found Blair in her usual barely any clothes outfit. I rolled my eyes and felt my tail swish around. She looked over and smiled. "Hungry?" she asked. I looked at the food to see it burnt. "Blair I've told you to leave the cooking to me." I said and walked over poking the bacon. She sighed. "You were sleeping and i got hungry." she said. I sighed and looked at her. "Fine I'll cook but go put some clothes on." I said. she smiled and ran off. 

I looked at the now ruined pans. What will I do with her? I cleaned the pans out to the best of my ability before giving up. I looked at the pans and threw them away. "Blair i'm going out to the store..we need new pans..again." I said. I heard her run back out now in a tank and shorts. "Can i come with?" she asked. I sighed and nodded. She hopped around and smiled. "But be good..and no chasing boys." I said. She nodded and put her hat on after snapping into her usual clothes. I grabbed my black leather jacket and a black skirt along with heeled boots and my normally favorite white tank. 

I normally wore a beanie that would cover my ears but didn't today. We left and walked out to the store. The fresh air seemed to calm my stomach. For all of ten seconds. I ran over to the trash can and threw up. I sighed and wiped my mouth grabbing some gum. "Well if you're gonna keep doing that at least let me put your hair up."Blair said walking over with a hair tie. She put it up and I sighed. 

As soon as we entered the store I told Blair to get a basket. She ran off and I sighed looking at the isle numbers. I heard a monotone sigh. I looked around a little and stopped. I saw Stein. He was looking at the live animals. I rose a brow as he tilted his head and turned his screw. Must be looking for a new specimen. "I got a basket." Blair said as she came over. I looked at her to see swooning guys behind her. I rolled my eyes. I managed to steer clear away from Stein. "(y/n) why are you avoiding your professor?" Blair asked. I shot my head to her. 

I leaned into her and pulled her into an isle. "I had a one night stand with him last night.." I whispered. She smiled and laughed. "And you're avoiding him." she said a little louder. I put a hand over her mouth and looked at her. "Yea now shush." I said. She nodded and giggled. We left the isle and saw Stein glance over. I froze and watched as he went to the check out. I looked over to Blair. She was wiggling her eye brows. I wonder if he remembers. I sighed and followed soon after he left to the check out. Blair trailed behind me flirting with boys that we passed. I heard some hit the ground. 

I grabbed her tail and pulled her with me to the house. "Ow my tail you can let go now!" she whined. I looked at her and sighed letting go. "I told you to leave the boys alone." I said. She shrugged and looked at me. "It's not my fault they have to talk to me." she said. I rolled my eyes and began to cook. She was sitting over at a chair looking out of the window. I looked up to see her playing with a mouse. I chuckled lightly and finished cooking. 

I sat down to eat but stopped when I ran to the bathroom. I threw up two more times that night. Damn hangover. I went to bed with an empty stomach because of it. I didn't care. Maybe i'll learn not to drink anymore. Besides I do have school tomorrow. I fell asleep wondering what tomorrow would bring. 

Hey second chapter down...How are you liking it so far...I like it so far....Blair is nuts...Oh well..I'll have chapter 3 up in a bit....see ya later trendycupcakeslover out...