Chapter 4

Your POV 

I walked over to my professor's desk. He looked up at me from behind his glasses and smiled a little. "Glad to see you back at school." he said same monotone voice. I nodded a little faking a smile. I couldn't make eye contact not today..not since of what we did.. not that I regret it or anything but I AM carrying his child. 

Stein's POV

That's new she wont make eye contact like she used to. I wonder if it's because of the one night stand we had almost a week ago. I hope that isn't why. I really like her. I looked at her an she looked at me for a second. "What do you need?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled a little. An adorable smile. "I wanted to know if I could get the work i missed." she said. I nodded and reached into a drawer. I pulled out a few papers from what we went over and homework that was sighed. "I'll have these in by the end of the week." she said. I smiled a little. "You just got back...Take some time to readjust." i said. She smiled and nodded. "Alright." she said. I watched her walk off to her normal seat. 

She wasn't in one of her normal jackets. Now she was in a hood.I rose a brow slightly and went back to work shrugging it off. I heard the door open and I looked up. There was a new student I heard we were going to have. I smiled and walked over a little. He looked at me and froze. Ahh yes I forget i have a giant screw in my head. I looked at him and he adjusted to it. "Are you the new student?" I asked. He nodded and shook at the sound of my voice. 

"Yes...I need a weapon." he said. "Alright..what is your name?" I asked. He looked at me. "I'm Zen." he said I nodded and scanned my class. "(y/n) is a weapon in need of a Meister." I said. I pointed to her and he nodded and walked over. I saw her smile and look at him. I hated this. Why couldn't I be her meister. It would be better for her. Our souls are already connected. But alas Professor and student can never be Meister and weapon. 

Your POV 

I looked at Zen. He seemed nice enough. But Stein did make him my new meister and my first one. He looked at my ears and smiled. "You're a neko?" he asked. I nodded and touched my ears. He smiled and sat down. "Yea...do you not like it?" I asked my ears falling slightly. He smiled and put a hand on my head. "No I do...I think it's cute." he said and smiled. I smiled and went to get back to my work. I caught a glimpse of Stein. He was looking over at us sitting in his desk. I think he even broke his pen. 

-After Class- 

I smiled and got up from my seat. Tomrorow we have to resonate with our meisters. I felt a hand on my shoudler. I looked and saw Maka. She gave a arm smile and leaned into me. "Hey...Are you pregnant?" she asked. I looked at her wide eyes. "How did you know?" I asked. She smiled and looked at me. "I'm a meister I can see souls." she said. I looked over at Stein. "Is it his?" she asked. I nodded and covered my mouth. She looked at me. "Hey why not tell him?" she asked. 

I shook my head and felt myself starting to cry. She pulled me into a hug. "No I can't...He'll freak and reject me." I said. She pulled away and sighed. "Alright...do what you have to but I do support you okay?" she asked. I nodded and smiled. Zen came over and grabbed my hand. He must have put the pieces together and figured it out. I let him stay with Blair and I. She flipped when she saw him. I told her she couldn't do anything because he is my new meister.