Chapter 6

Your POV

It's been a few months Zen and I did the dirty. And it's also been a few months since Stein and I did it too. I sigh thinking about how I've been able to keep this secret for this long. "Baby? Are you alright?" I heard. My ears turn to the voice.

I look to see Zen. "Yeah. I'm fine." I say and look down. He walked over and bends over so I see him. "Liar. Tell Uncle Zen all about it." He said. I chuckle and sigh. "Its better off if you don't know. "I said.

He frowned but nodded. "You know I love you right?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled. "Good because I have something for you." He said and walked off.

He came back and smiled. He got down in front of me and I looked at him. "(F/n) (l/n) will you marry me?" He asked and held out a ring. I gasped and covered my mouth. Blair popped her head in. "Say yes already!" She said. I smiled and nodded. "What she said." I said.

He chuckled and put the ring on my hand and kissed me. I smiled like an idiot the rest of the day. It was fun but then nothing could prepare me for what was going to happen in class tomorrow.

~~~

I walked I to class and sighed as I sat down. Stein's gaze met mine as usual and I looked down to my work. I heard the rolling of a swivel chair and I glanced up to see stein in front of me with his arm on my desk. "I would like to speak with you after class " he said and pushed away before I could say anything. I signed and the bell rang and class started.

~~~

After class I sat there while everyone left. It was awkward. I sat there pondering what would happen. And since stein is my crush. It made matters worse. The last student left and he closed the door. He turned and sat on his chair and rolled over to me.

"Why didn't you tell me you're pregnant?" He asked. I looked at him dumbfounded. "How did you?" I asked. "I'm a doctor (y/n)." He said. I nodded. "Why?" He asked again. "I didn't tell you because I was scared. Ever since that night at the party I've kept the secret from you. I have perfect reason to." I said. I felt his hand on my head.

"Tell me." He said. I looked up to see him. He had happiness, hurt, anger, disappointment, guilt. Everything in his eyes. I sighed. "All right. For one I didn't tell you because I like you. Two you're my teacher and three I didn't know ho you'd react if you found out I was carrying your child." I covered my mouth. He looked at me wide eyed.

"How far along are you?" He asked. "S-six months." I said. He nodded and looked down. He stood and walked over to me. He got me to stand. Before I could ask what he was doing he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him. 

"If I'm being honest with you and myself. I've liked you. Ever since that night. So I guess I've kept secrets too." He said and chuckled a bit. "I wanna be there." He said. "Be where?" I asked. "I wanna be there when the baby is born. I wanna be there as it grows up." He said with a small smile. "You can't." I said. "Why?" He asked.

"Because...I'm getting married," I said. It grew silent. An uncomfortable silence. The tension grew between us as he dropped his arms. He moved to his desk. He had his back to me but I could already tell by the way he moved. That he was crying.

Never had I thought that I would see my own professor cry. "Please leave." He said. I nodded and grabbed my stuff before running out of the door. I mumbled something as I heard him punch his table.

"I'm sorry, professor."