Chapter 5

Your POV 

-A Few Months Later- 

I've been getting really bad hormones lately. I hate them oh so much. I've looked at everything lately and it's made me wet. I sighed as I walked into Zen's room. I crawled onto his bed. "Zen..." I whispered. He woke up and looked at me. he smiled and petted my ears. I purred a little. "Zen I need you," I said. He rose a brow then smirked. "In what way?" He asked. I looked down and blushed. "This way," I said and pulled off my shirt. He smirked and cupped my face pulling me into a kiss. 

I melted against him and pushed him down. He smirked and moved my hair behind my ears. I smiled and he kissed along my jaw line and trailed them to my neck. I smiled as he searched for my sweet spot. He found it and attacked it leaving marks. I moaned kinda loudly as the hormones took over. He pulled back and removed his shirt. I smiled and ran my hands along his chest. 

He shivered slightly and I chuckled. He kissed me and trailed his hands up to my breasts. He played with them a little while they were covered with my bra. He reached around my back and unhooked my bra.  He took it and threw it to the side of the room. He grabbed and fondled my breasts. I leaned back and moaned. He kissed and sucked on both of my sore breasts. 

I sat up and he let go. I pulled off his boxers and grabbed his shaft. I stroked it and ran my sandpaper tongue along his shaft. He grabbed my hair and played with my ears. I purred against his shaft and he moaned lightly. I kissed his tip before I engulfed his tip in my mouth. I began to bob my head and he moaned and grabbed a fist full of my hair. He pushed down making me take more of him in. He moaned louder and I smiled. I felt him twitch into my mouth and fill me with his seed. 

I swallowed and smiled at him. He pulled me to him and rubbed my swollen stomach. I looked at him and he smiled. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me. "I don't care that you're pregnant," he said. I smiled and nodded. He kissed me and he pushed me off. He pulled my shorts and underwear off. He pushed his fingers against my core. I smiled and moaned lightly. He pushed three fingers in and I moaned. He leaned forward and I felt his breath on my clit. Before I could do anything his lips were on it and started to tease and play with it. I moaned and grabbed his hair. 

He smirked and started to make scissor motions and curled his fingers. I moaned louder and smirked. I felt the knot form again and soon enough i released on his hands. He licked up the juices and crawled back up to me. I smirked and he smiled. He kissed me and lined himself up. "I'll be gentle," he said. I nodded and he pushed in. There was still some pain but not much. He moved slowly and I moaned. I grabbed his shoulders while he put his hands on either side of me. 

I moaned louder with each thrust. He started to reach deeper and I smiled. He hit my g-spot and I smiled. He went for it with each thrust and I moaned louder and louder. I felt the knot form again and he began to get sloppy. I moaned as we came at the same time. He pulled out and flopped next to me out of breath. He pulled me close and whispered into my ear. "Will you be mine?" he asked. I nodded and kissed him. He smiled and we went to bed. We woke up the next day to have Blair complain about all the noise we had made the night before.