Chapter 3

Your POV 

I sat up and groaned. My headache was gone but whatever stomach bug i had yesterday is still there. I sat up and covered my mouth. I felt like I was going to be sick again. I sighed when the feeling went away. "BLAIR!" I said. I heard footsteps and she opened the door. "Yeah?" she asked. I looked at her and sighed. "Go get me the hand held mirror." I said. she nodded and ran off. When I got it i dialed Lord Death. 

"Hiya!" he said. I smiled a little at his voice. "Ahh (y/n) how goes it?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. "I've been better...I called to see if i could take a few sick days." I said. A hand came out of no where and went to his chin. "Yea I guess that's alright...Hope you feel better soon kiddo." he said. I smiled and waved after thanking him. He faded away and I threw the mirror to my bed. I fell back and sighed rubbing my face. "You get to stay home with me today?" Blair asked. "Yes." I said. I squealed and I looked at her. She smiled and got really close to my face. 

"Can we watch movies then?" she asked. I sighed and nodded smiling. "Yea but if I fall asleep leave me be alright." I said. she looked at me and nodded. I took my spot on the couch and watched her as she grabbed a movie and put in the DVD player. It started up and I watched maybe the first ten minutes before I felt sleep take over me. 

-A Few Days Later- 

I was once again in the bathroom. Blair was in the door way trying to get me t go to the doctor. I told her I was fine and it would pass but she said she would be back and I was over in my room on the bed. Trying to sleep before I threw up again. I haven't eaten a lot lately but yet I've gained weight. I heard the door open and Blair threw a box at me. "Go take it." she said. I looked at it and it was a pregnancy test. "Blair I-." I said only to be cut off. She looked at me and smiled a little. "You had a one night stand with Stein...Go take it." she said. I growled and stood. I stomped to the bathroom and took the test. 

I sighed and walked over to the mirror and washed my face a little. I looked over to the test and dropped it. "What is it positive?" I heard Blair ask. I opened the door and she picked me off the floor. I was staring wide eyed at the wall. She looked at the stick and smiled. "This is great." she said. I glared at her snapping out of it. "I AM CARRYING MY PROFESSOR'S BABY BLAIR WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT IT?!" I asked. She flinched and I calmed down and sighed placing a hand on my stomach. "Well at least it's someone you like." she said. 

I nodded and walked over to the bathroom and called Lord Death. "Hiya (y/n) are you feeling better?" he asked. I nodded and smiled a little putting a hand on my stomach. "Yes I'll be back at school tomorrow." I said. He nodded and looked at me. "That's great to hear see you then." he said and faded away. I put my head in my hands and sighed. How am I gonna tell him this....Well I guess I won't..