Hello Wattpad Readers// Characters

ShamelessChelsea
All rights reserved

Name of Book: The Mafia King Possession

A MAFIA ROMANCE BOOK

Welcome to my book!

I'm glad you took the time to read this story. I hope this story leaves an impact on your life in some way, shape, or form. I hope it makes you laugh, cry, and smile. I also hope this story was totally worth your time reading!

Quick note- The story you are about to read is my first story mafia/mob book I have ever written. I wanted to try something different and this just sparked an interest in me. That being said, this story was 100% my idea. This story is copyright so please don't steal it, because if you do I will find you and I will get you best believe that.

**NOTE: This story will also include some Spanish and Italian, so in those parts, I will provide you with translations in English

**NOTE: This story will also include some Spanish and Italian, so in those parts, I will provide you with translations in English. I will be using online translators so if there are any mistakes I apologize. For you fluent Spanish and Italian speakers please inform me in the comment section if you catch any mistakes. I will make sure to correct the mistakes quickly.

Feel free to point out any mistakes I will not mind! Just try not to be RUDE about it! RUDE  comments towards me or any individual will be deleted!

**Another Note: This is a multimedia story. In order for you to enjoy this story the way it was intended to be, you will need access to Wifi (internet) as you read. Otherwise, images will not be able to load and you will miss out. So get on that wifi!

||D I S C L A I M E R THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN||
-Strong language
-Sexual themes
-Violence
-Drugs
-Annoying ass characters
-Dilemmas that will make you wanna facepalm against a pole
-Cliff hangers coming left and right and falling from the sky
-Mistakes because I am a human being