Chapter 01-The Beginning

If you guys decided to read my story then you deserve a trophy, because you just won my heart <3

Make sure to add this story to your library, so you get notifications whenever I update :)

Here it goes! ->

01 The Beginning

Never in a million years did I think I will ever be witnessing a drug deal, nor a killing taking place but here I am in the middle of an ally desperately trying to getting away without being caught. There were three tall male figures and one female towering over the boy that was on his knees. I couldn't hear what they were saying but by the looks of it, it looked like the boy did something wrong and he is going to be killed because of it. The violence in New York never changes. I slowly turned around still holding the garbage bag that I was told to throw away and quietly walked towards the door. I needed to call for help.

About five steps

Four more

Three more

Two more

One-

"Hey stop right there!" A voice shouted at me. I didn't turn to look back instead I ran for my life. I head multiple footsteps behind me but they didn't catch up to me I reached the door just in time to close it shut before they entered. I tied my hair up and dropped the garbage bag next to the door. I went to the bathroom to call for help. I locked the bathroom stall door behind me and dialed 911. It got to the second ring when I heard the bathroom door open. I unbuttoned my pants and squatted down to pee and ended the phone call. I bend down a little farther to see some heels in the bathroom walking around. I finished peeing and cleaned myself before I stood up and flushed. I walked out of the bathroom stall and I saw the same girl from the ally.

I walked towards the sink and paid no mind to her pretending I've never seen her before. I washed my hands and went to go dry them with the paper towels. I headed towards the door to only it be stopped my hand coming up from behind me. "Do you really think I'm going to allow you to leave after witnessing an attempted murder?" The girl asked from behind me. I can tell she wasn't from here by her accent but I just couldn't identify where she was from.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her looking at her from the mirror. "I know that was you from the ally. You should be a little quieter when you are trying to sneak away from something you walked into." The girl spoke.

"Listen I was just at the wrong place at a bad time. I didn't really see anything I was just trying to throw some trash away to get back to work and get paid. I won't say a thing just please let me go." I told her.

"I can't do that, I don't believe you, better yet I don't trust you. You're coming with me." She said grabbing my arm. "How about my son? What do I do with my son, I have no family here." I told her thinking about Xavier. She looked around the small bathroom thinking of what to do, she let go of my arm very softly and started to walk back and forth murmuring a few words to herself. She then reached for her cell phone and dialed a number.

"Tenemos una problema hermano, tenemos un testigo." (We have a problem brother, we have a witness) She spoke in Spanish. The person on the other side spoke and she nodded her head to what he was saying. "yo entiendo, perro ella tine un hijo, y ella no tine familia aqui. I don't know what to do I can't kill her and leave her son behind." ( I understand that, but she has a son and she doesn't have any family here) She was very distracted and her back was facing me. I slowly opened the door praying that it doesn't make a squeak. I quietly got out and shut the door softly,