Chapter 04- Children of the Damned

A/N
Sorry for such a short chapter I promise the next one will be longer, enjoy

04 Children of the Damned

After we showered we got dressed I walked to the door and noticed it was unlocked.

Did they really lock us in here all night?

I grabbed Xavier's hand and we made our way to the kitchen. Where the same judging out lady was. Is she always here? "Good morning," Xavier and I both said to her as she took in my appearance noticing I didn't look like a mess and replied "good morning" back to us.

Rude ass judging bit-

I wanted to slap her rudeness away

"Mi hijo, how did you sleep?" She suddenly said. I turned around and noticed Juan in another suit but this one was beige. "I slept good mama, but what are you doing up so early? You should be resting." He said opening the fridge grabbing the orange juice and a glass cup and drank some.

Has anyone ever wondered why the juice is yellow and not orange?

"I'm making you breakfast, you need to eat." She said grabbing some eggs from the fridge and the bread. My guess was she was making French toast, yum. He has yet to notice Xavier and me in the kitchen.

"Camila and Xavier should be down any second now make sure they eat. Make sure she's not around a phone she can easily get her hands on as well as any sharp objects. I have yet to decide to why do with them. Just keep an eye on them especially her, she's feisty. I should get going now I have some other business to take care of." Juan turned around and saw me.

"What you don't trust me?" I asked childishly holding onto Xavier's hand. Juan looked at me then Xavier then back to his grandma. "Don't cause any trouble, Camila." And with that, he left. I went to go get a bowl and a spoon. "What are you doing?" The old lady asked. "Preparing some cereal for my son," I said as nicely as I could.

"There's no need for that I'm making breakfast, put that away." She said and I put them back instantly you don't have to tell me twice. I sat Xavier on a chair and went to go help her.

"You can sit down Camila." She said trying to shoo me away. "My mom raised me to help those in the kitchen. And I happen to love cooking, so I don't mind." I said grabbing the eggs and the bowl and started cracking them.

She looked at me for a moment and then continued grabbing the pot and we both began to prepare breakfast together. The meal was done within the 30 minutes since we made enough for everyone. This was like one big dream for others to live in a mansion with all your friends but in the situation I was in, this was a nightmare. I saw Alejandra enter the kitchen and sat down and not even five minutes later Anthony entered.