Chapter 011- Family Reunion

**Authors Note

Once again it's been a very long time since I've written any books here on Wattpad. But I have not forgotten about my books hopefully I can be done with this book later on this year fingers crossed! I don't have any excuses but life is filled with challenges and sometimes you need to detach yourself from various things in order to find your purpose in life again. And that is where I'm at in life at the moment, finding my purpose, my happiness. So please bare with me as I go through this journey.

I hope everyone is continuing to be safe and are discovering or continuing to do what makes them happy! I pray you all are doing well.

Happy Reading!

Chapter 011- Family Reunion

I've been separated from my family for years. I've married a pussy bastard as Luis had said and cut off any form of communication from my family. And to put the icing on the cake I had a child and kept him a secret from my loved ones.

My sweet boy looked at his uncle who had yet to fully processed the words that came out of Xaviers and I's mouth. Luis looked between Xavi and I trying to see the resemblance between my son and I. But Xavi was more of a spitting image of his father than he was of me. He had my personality more than anything just a whole lot nicer than me. I used to be that way but going through the struggles I've been through it really changed me.

Luis looked down again at Xavi and smiled "Hi Xavier, I'm your tio Luis but you can call me Lu, it's a pleasure to meet you," Luis said still smiling and bending down to him. Xavi took the opportunity that his uncle was now leveled to him and wrapped his arms around him, giving him a big bear hug. Xavi was a really affectionate boy, I used to be like that growing up but that changed too. Luis slowly wrapped his arms around him and just looked up at me and I can see his upset facial expression. I hated the way he was looking at me, it caused to me to look away until they finally let go and Luis got up. He offered Xavi a yogurt pouch and gave him a small bowl of strawberries and brought him to the living room and set up to the television to SpongeBob SquarePants on Nickelodeon. He raised the volume a tad bit so he wouldn't be able to overhear our conversation we needed to have. He pointed his finger at me then pointed to the kitchen telling me to go over there and wait for him.

I reluctantly followed him to the kitchen not wanting to get into any heated arguments about this whole situation. I slowly walked over to the kitchen where Luis was already situated on one of the dining chairs. I pulled out the chair and sat across from him and we both looked at each other and I knew I he was waiting for me to break the silence. In the background I hear the SpongeBob theme song playing in the background and I hum the song softly and look away and I just know I'm just ticking him off by the second. When I look back at him I can tell he is losing his patience rather quickly. And before it got ugly I decided to speak up "Luis I'm going to address the big elephant in the room first. As you can see Stephen and I had a child together, Xavi is four years old turning five soon. I told you already that Xavi and I will be staying here for a short period of time until I get back on my feet and we move out into our own place. Stephen will not be joining us here, he and I are no longer together. Our relationship was long done before Xavi was born but I couldn't leave before. Things came up and I decided to leave and start all over. He does not know where we are and I want to keep it that way. I'm not sure what else you want to know besides that," I told him hoping he doesn't ask me any more questions about why we are on the run.

How can I tell my brother the guy I was married to was a no good scum bag that verbally and physically abused the hell out of me behind closed doors. He loved to paint a happy couple while we were out in front of others but behind closed doors he was a ruthless monster.