Chapter 07- Hostile Acts

Oh, shit guys, we are almost at 1k reads holy smokes! Please share this story with your friends <3 I will appreciate it so much!

07 Hostile Acts

I knew I was skating on thin ice. From that moment forward I knew I needed to act fast. After a leaving breakfast, I locked Xavier and me in our room and refused to leave. Well, that was until someone started pounding at the door and I was forced to open it so Xavier wouldn't get scared. There appeared Juan with a stern look on his face "come with me" He ordered and started walking away "no" I said crossing my arms and that's when he stopped walking and slowly turned around. "What did you say to me?" He asked walking back to me "I said no" I repeated back to him. He reached me then pushed me out the way and walked over to Xavier "Hey Xavier" he said sitting down beside him. "Hi," Xavier said to him as he stopped playing with toys and looked at the disguised monster in front of him. "Remember that game you wanted to play yesterday," he said keeping his eyes on and reaching into his waistband "no" I shouted running to him. "I'll go lead the way."

He looked down at Xavier "maybe another day" and got up "I'll be right back Xavi I love you" I told him placing a kiss on his forehead as he continued playing. The monster waited by the door until I started following him out of his room and into a different part of the house where his office was located at. "Sit" he ordered as he sat down on his chair but I continued to stand "am I talking to a fucking wall sit your ass down" he barked like the animal he is. Reluctantly I sat at the edge of the seat and he just kept staring at me. "Take a picture a picture pendejo (stupid). You seem very fond of my face and ass, so take a picture maybe you can jack off to it and decide to let us go. Hell, frame it on one of these walls." His face grew with rage and he stood up and walked over to me. "I'm honestly getting sick of you." He yanked me up by the arm and I was leveled to his chest. He pushed some strands of my hair away from my face before tugging it back so I was looking directly at his face. "Why take a picture when I have you right in front of me cariño? The real thing is so much better than an image don't you think?" He asked tugging harder at my hair and pulling me closer to him.

"I rather not, I don't want to see or feel your small dick, so I'll pass on that. Plus I think it's illegal to have sex with a pig as yourself," I said harshly pulling my body back from his. He grew angry with my choice of words. And his hands let go of my hair and instead they wrapped around my neck. "That mouth of yours is what's going to get you and your son killed. But before I kill you both I need to you to explain to me what you meant at breakfast. Everything that goes on in this house I am aware of, nothing gets by without me knowing." He said releasing the hold on my neck.

"But that's the thing, Juan, you don't know everything as you claimed. Maybe its because your head is so far up your ass you can't realize what is going on." And once again his hands wrapped around my neck and he began to choke me. "I hit a nerve huh" I choked out "you really think something is going on in my house that I have no idea about huh. But all I smell is bluff." He said choking me harder. I tried prying his hands off me but it was no use I tried reaching for something on his desk but there were only papers. He was a lot stronger than Stephen. Stephen would've let go by now but this monster isn't him he is worse than him. 

He finally let go after a couple of seconds and I tried to get my breathing back to normal before speaking "I know something that will make you question peoples loyalty in confiding in you. But I will not tell you until my son and I are guaranteed a safe exit out of here." "Ah conejito, (little rabbit)" He said shaking his head taking a seat on his desk in front of me. "There will probably be nothing in this world that will get me to let you two go." He shaking his head at me. "Even if its more than one individual being unfaithful to you?" I asked because he was sitting down and I was still standing we were eye to eye. "Conejito (little rabbit) anything that comes out of your mouth will be hard for me to believe. I overheard your conversation with Mrs. Ellis and I got to give it to you, you tried but my people are the best. And if I remember correctly she said something about a boyfriend of some sort but I've done extensive digging through your background, why does she assume he's your boyfriend and not your husband?"