A Fateful Encounter.... Just Not A Good One

~~~~Recap~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are we going or not? I'm getting bored just by being in here. C'mon lets go Alina!!" BlackStar said, tugging at my wrist and running to the front door of the school. Who knew he could be so pushy, I don't even know him. Well, if you count almost killing him in a 3-way fight, then, I guess that counts. Right?

"Hold on BlackStar, I can really run in these heels!!! I can't even walk in these!!!! Slow down!!!"
~~~~Actual Chapter~~~~~~~~~
"Well then just try not to fall!!!" BlackStar yelled back at me. "Have you been in heels before? I don't think so, so just slow down.!!" I yelled back.

But the time he heard it, we stopped running, and we ended up at the entrance of the school. I'm not even going to lie, I was pretty damn tired. I did spend like 2 days in bed.

"Wow!! You're already tired Alina?? I thought you could hold out more." He said looking outside into Death City. "Yeah, I wouldn't be... This tired.... If you gave me.... A heads up..... If you were gonna run." I said exhausted out of my mind. OH MY GOD!! Why the hell did he run and take ME with him?!?! Like he could've let me know that we were gonna leave the rest of them behind. I have to at least keep an eye on him, and make sure he doesn't do anything crazy for Tsubaki.
~~~~~~Maka's POV~~~~~~~~~~~
"I wonder why BlackStar took off running like that with Skylar. Even though she's been bedridden for two days, she still should be exhausted." Maka exclaimed.

"Don't worry so much Maka, she'll probably be fine, I just hope she keeps an eye on BlackStar though. I'm starting to worry more about him than her, who knows what he'll do if I'm not there." Tsubaki said worryingly.

We arrived at the entrance and found Alina sitting on the front steps of the school, while BlackStar was doing his usual 'I am going to surpass God' speech to her. She was just nodding and talking to him and actually listening to what he said. I don't even remember anyone who would listen to BlackStar and his speech. It's just amazing how she doesn't think that he's annoying the hell out of her, at least that's not what she's showing.

Although, her soul is very interesting. It's like a light blue-ish, although it's like her soul is split in thirds. Meister, Weapon, and something else.. but I can't figure out what. I guess that's what I wanted to ask her yesterday. But I didn't want to make any assumptions before I was certain. But she does have some kind of power that she hasn't told us, and I don't think she ever will. Since she does have some trust issues, especially with new acquaintances. Even if she is on a job of her own while she's here, I don't really think she'll go against us. But it's too early to be certain though.

"Makaaaaa. Makaaaaaaaa. MAKA. MAKAAA" I heard Soul screaming in my face. I guess I dozed off for a little bit. Hehe. "Yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"We have to go out on a job Maka, we gotta go now" he explained. Woops, I forgot about that. Hehe :3

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Let's get going." I said, walking of the schools grounds. As we walk off, we say goodbye and I could hear Alina say "good luck you two" with her hand up in the air waving. Then Soul turns around and says a "formal" goodbye to her. Maybe he likes her, it would make since though, since she's pretty and has big boobs and stuff. But I'm his partner, and I don't think he'd switch partners again like he did with Blair a few days ago. He was only trying to get close to her to take her soul. I don't even know why I'm thinking about this now.

"Hey Maka", I hear Soul say. "Yeah?" I respond. "You okay? You keep dozing off again." He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about it." I said with a smile on my face. I don't how long I can keep not thinking about asking her. I'll just ask her when we're done with this job, I guess.