The Partner I Never Wanted

~Recap~
"After I'm done with the 3 of you, you'd wish you'd never shot me!" As soon as I finished my sentence, I started charging towards the middle, I made a grey pistol and a red and black blade of a scythe appear as my left arm. I scold see the shock in their eyes, as I made a black aura appear around my body. The black aura also made my eyes change color, back to the snake-like eyes I always have when I'm mad to the core.
~Actual Chapter 3~
As soon as I started hitting the 3, I'd made sure not to kill them, but at least enough damage to let them say sorry or say uncle, but it was the complete opposite. At least I didn't release my soul protect spell, or the girl, who I thought looked like a straight A student, and the teacher with stitches all over his clothes would have noticed, they actually look like meisters, unlike the blue haired and white haired kids I was fighting, but this other kid is actually a meister, holding his two weapons, I thought.

"You can hit us harder then that,right? I've gone through more pain than this!!" The blue haired show off said. "Damn you BlackStar!!! You going to get us killed" The one with the varsity jacket said, struggling to get to his feet.

"I haven't even seen me or felt the pain of me trying to kill you", I said with a smirk. "Come on Soul, we can beat her, we just have to-" BlackStar said, being cut off by Soul. (I guessed since they were facing each other's direction.)

"Noooooooo!!! She's going to kill us with our own techniques, idiot!!" Soul yelled. I knew I was going to be stopped by someone by now, just waiting for the perfect moment to take me by surprise.

As soon as I heard that, I got up from my fighting stance, but with the pistol and the blade. Then, while this other kid was being a dumbfounded person, who didn't realize he was still there, I figured that he would be the best target, since he didn't know what was happening.

As I ran, it turned out I was wrong, he didn't seem dumbfounded, it's either that, or that fact that he was very good at improvising. I made a sweeping kick with my right leg, a flip to get back up and kicked him in the face. As for BlackStar, he came charging with his soul wavelength at the ready. "You really are that stupid aren't you?" I said, smirking. I knew I was finished with the goth kid, but I faced BlackStar.

"Stupid ass-" I was cut off by BlackStar, and his soul wavelength. "You really expected me to be hurt by that?" I asked, "I've experienced pain who've never felt before." He looked so surprised, I thought he was going to pass out. As he moved away a couple feet, while all this was happening, he had his head down.

I took this as a disadvantage for him. I didn't notice that he used to have his hand on one of my breasts. I backed up as well. I punched him in the face, and also kicked him in the face, just like I did for the goth kid.

As soon as I saw him go down, I noticed that Soul was smirking. "Give me reason why I shouldn't be pissed at you and him!!" I yelled walking to him, arms crossed. "You wouldn't want to hear it...", he said. "Then I guess I have no choice."

I was getting so angry, you wouldn't believe. Then I was being held against my will. I turned my head and saw the smoking teacher. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" he said, not letting me go. he was holding my arms behinds my back, specifically my elbows.

"Fine, just let me go, I need to see Lord Death." I said. "Why?" He questioned. "Why should I tell you?" As soon as I finished my question, he let me go, and I walked to the front door of the school.

When I opened the door, everyone was starring at me, so I plugged in my earbuds and listened to my favorite song, Strength by Abingdon Boys School (those of you know this song, highfive.)

I unplugged my earbuds, and I asked a couple guys where the room to Lord Death was, and they said "Go down this hallway and turn right, you should see a door that's black and white, you can't miss it" he explained.
I said thanks and went on my way.

"Guess he was right, I can't miss it." I said to myself. "Can't miss what, honey?" I turned my wad to this woman who looked like a ninja or something, she was wearing a bandage crop top and some green camouflage pants that people from the army would wear, (that's what there called,right?).

"Oh nothing, it's just that I got a letter from Lord Death an-" I tried to explain. "I know. I'm Mira Naigus, but you can call me Naigus. I'll take you to Lord Death." She said. "Oh, thank you, I'm Alina."

As we walked to Lord Death's room, I was surprised to see a couple of Death Scythes in the room. Two were women, one looked to be very professional, she was wearing black slacks, with a black shirt, she also had black hair and glasses to match, she also wore red heels, too. The other was a blonde with an eyepatch over her right eye (if she was right in front of you), her main colors of her clothes are black and yellow, but her shoes are white. The there was this young boy, who I think was listening to rock music as he started into space, he looked like a priest in training, Such irony, I thought to myself.

As I walked alongside the red poles, I noticed all of them looking at me. It was very uncomfortable. It felt like their eyes were piercing into my skin. I also noticed that Lord Death looked just like he described to me before the actual letter from this morning.

"Well hello there, Alina!!! Nice to actually see you, I didn't think you would respond so quickly." Lord Death said. "I would like you to meet my death scythes, Azusa, Marie and Justin. They will also be preparing for what lies ahead" he added. "Hello, what do you mean for what lies ahead?" I asked.

"He likes to speak in riddles", Marie said. "Oh, that's good to know I guess."

"As you know," Lord Death began. "In order to actually be apart of the school, you have to be enrolled. I already assigned you classes with the people I thought would seem fit to you, those who can be your friends."

"I didn't come here to make buddy-buddy relationships with the students here, I came to help you, I can handle this person who you think is threatening you. Specifically, by myself." I said, "I don't need a meister or any other weapon to help me."

"Oh, you think you can handle a person/group you don't even know?" Lord Death threatened. "As a matter of fact, I think I would like to have a weapon, one who is very strong in fact." I turned around to see the teacher from earlier, "I believe I didn't introduce myself, my name is Professor Franken Stein, I will be your meister."

"As you can see, you don't have a choice, you will have a meister." Lord Death said, gesturing to the Professor. "I guess so."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the man who changed my mother, I see the man who she thought loved her. "Lord Death, Stein, it's sad that you two didn't come with to Chupa Cabras, I had an amazing time there- ...Who is this young lady?" he asked.

"I know you, you're Spirit Albarn, you were under a spell weren't you, around 10 years ago, am I correct?" I said looking down. "Well, I guess so, do you remember Stein?" He asked.

"Of course I do, the woman I was with was controlling me with a spell, meaning that she's a witch, even she barely made it out alive" he explained.

"Stop talking about her like you knew her, you bastard!! She was a kind, loving and caring woman before this guy showed up!!" I yelled.

My feet had a mind of its own, they were taking me outside the room. I ran faster as I ignored them all yelling my name. I pushed the students who were coming in my direction, to make a path for me to run. I can't believe I'm crying over that woman who used to be my mom. The ones who are strong don't cry. I thought to myself.

~Author's Note~
Hello~ my readers!!! I know I was supposed to update 2 days ago. I'm so sorry!!! I was swamped with homework and chores and all that jazz. I finally had enough time because today was half-day. So thanks for being so patient! I hope I will update next Tuesday!! Bye!!!!