The DWMA

BANG! Medusa's announcement to the kids that she'd arrived abruptly woke them out of their slumber. When Yuna stepped out of her mother's room, she was too groggy to notice her mother's appearance.  Her dress was tattered from head to toe, multiple cuts and bruises were started to appear on her hands and arms.

While Yuna was scratching her eyes, she asked "Mama, are you okay? You don't seem like yourself.""I'm fine." She answered in an angry tone. Without much though, Crona who had just woken up, comes from behind Yuna and walked closer to his mom. Somethings not right here.

"Hi Mommy, did you have fun?" a groggy Crona mumbled. She grew stunned, hesitated on what her next action should be. As if some resemblance of her humanity was fighting to break out. Ultimately, it didn't win.

Medusa slapped the both of them, both on the right cheek. Crona started crying and ran behind Yuna, hugging her. "Mama, why are you being like this?" she yelled, "Because you're bothering me. Especially you... Crona." Medusa said, narrowing her eyebrows.

"We'll be leaving now, Mama. Don't-" She suddenly stopped because of Medusa's spell. "Vector Plate". With that, it sent Yuna flying, her back towards the wall. When she fell to the ground, the wall had a crack in it, she spat out blood on the floor. "I didn't need to hear you say that."

When Crona saw his sister on the floor, he immediately ran to her side, "Yuna, are you alright?" was almost screeched in her ears as he helped her up. Medusa extended a hand out to her children, her eldest immediately stepped in front of her youngest, the pain from her back creeping over her body. "Ohh~" she sneered. "Clean all of this up, before I get out of the shower, got it?" She said crouching down, facing the siblings. "Yes Ma'am Lady Medusa." Crona said with his head down. "That's exactly what I want both of you to call me, from now on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crona. I woke up in a haze in my apartment. "I wonder if Medusa's actually got her wish" I got out of bed in my black shirt that said 'Harley-Davidson' in big red letters, with a red skull below it and some navy blue shorts.

When I went to the kitchen, I noticed that I had gotten a letter. When I picked it up off the floor in front of the door. It was from a 'Lord Death'. He must think highly of himself to put the word Lord in his name.

"Dear YunaGorgon,
The Death Weapon Meister Academy needs your help/expertise to capture a witch who may be threatening my school. I need you to come to the DWMA to be enrolled in the Academy itself. I am well aware of your abilities and powers and I think it is amazing that one person, can have all three types of abilities at their disposal. As soon as you get this letter, come to the Academy to get started.
Awaiting your response,
Lord Death"

I'm a witch, weapon, and meister all in one. Death, who made the Academy, has Death Scythes, who to become a Death Scythe has to kill 99 kishin souls and 1 witch soul. What could he possibly want me? I'm not that advanced in my magic, I only know a couple of spells. They are experts at hunting witches & Death Scythes are supposed to be the real deal.

As soon as I started walking towards the kitchen, I reached into my cabinet and found cereal, then I walked over to the refrigerator and got some milk, I need to go shopping today, if only I had money.

After I ate breakfast, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and for clothes, I didn't have many choices. I just put on a white v-neck that really showed my chest, ugh, a black vest that only covered my stomach and a big part o my back, navy blue jeans that were really tight, and some converse that were covered in black. I also need to do some laundry too, shit.

I started heading out towards the door, I realized I forgot the most important thing, My iPod. So I quickly trotted towards my room, got my iPod with the connected earbuds attached to it, and ran to the door.

When I locked my door, some thugs were starring at me. "Do we have a problem?" I could tell my eyes were dilated, really showing my snake like nature. I made a pistol appear in my hand, I especially made sure people didn't notice other than the thugs who started walking in my direction. "No" they replied.

I got to my black motorcycle, put my helmet on, stirred up the engine and drove to the DWMA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked towards the side of the staircase, as I walk up I realize it was around 12:30. When I finally reached the top, noticed I was about to be witnessing a fight. Whatever. Until, I got shot in my thigh by some kid in a black and white suit. When I realized the pain was already getting dull, I balanced on my left leg, and started to stand, I yelled "Haven't felt this pain in a long time, thanks kid!"

"Holy cra-" he suddenly stopped because of another guy with blue hair in the shape of a star. He was wearing something like an assassin themed two piece suit. He charged the kid who shot me and yelled, "how dare you not look at your opponent!"

Witch a sweeping kick, the tux guy fell on the ground. Then I noticed 2 girls in the background, one who seems to be uptight and smart with pigtails and green eyes and, one who has a ponytail, black hair, and a dress. Both of them standing next to what looks like a smoking teacher, 'stitches' all over his clothes, and siting in a wheely chair.

As this other guy, out of the 3, with a bandana, varsity looking jacket starred at me, I could feel my face getting hot, I wished I was home. Where I didn't have to talk to people.

As I got back up. As I dilated my eyes, I said, while all 5 were starring at me. "After I'm done with you, you're going to wish you'd never shot me!" I charged toward the middle of the courtyard, made a grey pistol appear in my right hand, and the red an black blade of a scythe appear has my left arm. I could see the shock in their eyes as I also, made a black aura around my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~