The Enchanted Sword Masamune

~Time Skip From Last Chapter (Couple Days)~

It's been a couple days since I woke up , and I can't really wrap my head around what happened between me and Crona , much less me and Soul .

I still haven't asked Soul about the demon , but I will eventually though , just not right now .

When Maka , Soul , and I got to class , Stein wasn't there . Probably dissecting another endangered species or something . He wasn't at the house when I woke up this morning either .

So everyone in the classroom started talking amongst themselves , then Maka noticed that neither Tsubaki nor BlackStar were there either .

Some girl that was talking to her friend next to us (I finally got a seat amongst everyone else too , my butt started hurting when I sat on the floor everyday), she said that they took the mission of the Enchanted Sword Masamune , that's gonna be a tough one, I don't think even I could stand up to him.

The three of us then go to Lord Deaths room, and Maka demands "Why did you send Tsubaki and BlackStar to go defeat the Enchanted Sword?!" (Stein is behind us three)

"Yeah I'd like to know as well" Kid said, with Liz and Patty behind him.

"Yeah , there has to be a good ass reason why you would send them instead of somebody like Stein and Death Scythe, right?" I asked , he was surprised that I spoke up , and I continued "They'll die Lord Death, why did you send them?" I asked again.

"Because Tsubaki is the only one who can defeat him." He said without hesitation.

We were all astonished by his words , even more how BlackStar kept getting hit by a shadow? How is that possible?

We all sat back and watched as the fight between Tsubaki and BlackStar fight against the Enchanted Sword, well, not really, he's possessing some kids soul.

Then after a little while, we saw the two resonate their souls, causing "Trap Star", while BlackStar hit the kid with his soul wavelength, Tsubaki TOOK THE SWORD . The markings . NO TSUBAKI NO . Shit, she went inside the sword, where the battle takes place in their soul .

"Hey Stein , what are the chances of Tsubaki winning ?" I asked without looking at him.

"Her chances are slim to none basically." He responded, without hesitation.

"But Tsubaki's a very versatile weapon though, she can use her modes, like kasarigama, ninja sword, shuriken, but all he needs is that damn sword." I said, fully showing my anger, I could tell the others were astonished by my anger, and Maka and Stein being able to see my soul and everything. But she can't die, the passed few weeks have been the best, which I thought would be the worst. The reason why they're the best is because of the people here, they're like family to me. I couldn't live without them, they've shown me that I can trust them, I just need to show it more.

"Alina...... Your soul ...." Maka spoke up , "I know , it does that." We were talking about my soul increasing in size , it not big like Steins is , but it's okay . I don't know why it happens but when I get mad, like really really mad, my eyes either change color like they did the first day , or my souls size change , but they rarely ever happen at the same time , but I guess now is one of those times.

"Alina just calm down , they'll be fine ." Soul said , putting his hand on my shoulder , reassuring me .

"We won't know that till she goes deeper in the sword or if she wakes up from her sleep, now won't we?" I asked.