The Birth of the Ultimate Creation

Medusa Gorgon. The least suspected of having a child. Has just given birth far away from Death City.

She was a fussy baby, but nevertheless she was beautiful. As her daughter continues to squirm in her mother's arms until she caught a finger, and tightly squeezed.

The doctor who came in to check on the new mother kept looking at her suspiciously. Those tattoos, those eyes. Quickly checking the medical sheet, he asks "Alright ma'am, what would you like to name your baby girl?"

He continued to study the mother, noticing her expressions, mannerisms, and her speech- She's definitely not from here. She looks through the window, almost religiously, as if she's waiting for someone to look.

The mother finally looks away from the window & back towards the hospital walls, she whispers "I see".  As she draws a huge breath, the doctor stands there looking confused. "Excuse me ma'am, did you say something?"

"No no, Doctor.. I've decided that her name will be Yuna. Yuna Gorgon."

~~~~~
"Yuna, Crona, can you two come here for a moment? I have to introduce you to someone" Medusa said. This was around the time when she wasn't trying to destroy the DWMA, the school for Meisters and Weapons. Their objective is to take the souls of 99 kishin souls and 1 witch soul.

As the 7 year and 5 year old walked to the front door, they say a man wearing a black crossed tie, with a black suit, short red hair, and pure black eyes. Medusa was wearing a black dress with some beads towards the end of it. She also had a shall that was like a grayish-blackish color.

In the hallway, Yuna and Crona were in their pajamas. While still getting her things together and fumbling her items in her purse, she turned around to the siblings and said, "Look Yuna, this is going to be the first time you'll left home alone with Crona. You need to have a lot of responsibility an-"

"I know, I get it, we need to go to your room and stay in your room until you come back, also make sure that the doors are locked so no one can get in, and never leave the house while you're gone." Yuna interrupted. "Good girl, follow those rules and you to will be perfectly fine here." She said with a cheerful smile. This would be last time the siblings would have any resemblance to a happy home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~