Chapter 2

Need to know F/C= fav color kk?

Y/N's prov (lolz your a cat!)

I open my eyes and I feel kinda weird. I look at myself in the mirror  and don't see my self at all I see a small F/C cat. Instantly I start to scream I mean how am I not going to scream?

😲I'M  A FRICKING CAT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME?!?! WHAT EVEN!?! HOW EVEN?!?!?!
WHY?!!?! NO NO NO THIS IS NOT HAPPEBING!! I'M DREAMING YES THIS A DREAM THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM!!😲😲😲

*you bite your paw cuz you got no thumb to pinch yourself*

IT'S NOT A FRICKING DREAM!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYY MEEEEE??!!!?! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Just then lucinda walks in your room to tell you to shut up cuz it's in the middle of the morning.

Y/N Shut up do you even know what time it i-.........................WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU A FRICKING CAT!?!?!?!

I DON'T KNOW LUCINDA DID YOU DO IT CUZ ALL I REMEMBER IS WAKING UP LIKE THIS!!!!!

OK just calm down its OK I can turn you back but I need to go our to get some stuff for the poshin! (Sry I don't no how to spell that!😓)

OK well  what am I supposed to do while you go get the ingredients?!?

Just stay here and don't let anyone see you OK?!?

Sure I can just stay here and watch Fairy Tail!(😻😍😘I FRICKING LOVE THAT SHOW😍😍😘😻)

OK well I need to go get that stuff boi!

Lucia grabs her car keys purse and phone and ran downstairs out the door hoped on her car and started it then drove away down then street.while you became extremely interested in this bird outside your window on the telliphone wire. After about five minutes of just stalking it you jumped out off the window on the second floor. You almost caught the bird on the wire. Instead  you fell in the middle of the road and almost get hit by a car! You start running back to your house and try to get in but since you don't have thumbs you can't open the door.You see another cat.Its purple black and white. It's running from Aphmau's house and toward the guys house. You follow it not really knowing why.

~Meow?

~APHMEOW!!~

Huh?Y/N?!? WHY ARE YOU A CAT TOO?!?!?

《I DON'T KNOW!!》

I just woke up like this! But how did you become a cat?!?

The CRAZY CRAZY Cat Lady's kitty made me like this cuz of me only having celestial in the house!!That are like totally dog haters!!

Ohh..........that's....really weird!

NOW I HAVE TOO SPREED HAPPYNESS TO SOME ONE!HOW THE HELL AM I EVEN GONNA DO THAT ANYWAYS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO!!!

OMI APH CALM DOWN!!!I'll help you!

Thank you Y/N! I thought maybe we could try the guys since.....the only one......at my house.......is....
Katlyn........so...........yeah...I....don't want to.....talk about it.....

Ok..? let's go then!

You and Aphmau both ran to the guys front door.Then started jumping an swating at the door bell to try to ring it.After about five minutes of this you finally ring it.You hear foot steps and Garroth opens the door and sees you two.

How terrible someone lost they're kitty's aww!

He picks you and aphmau up brings you inside qnd then closes thw door.

Well I should keep them here just in case I see and lost poster of them.Ohh but what kind of owner would dye they're cat's hair purple and F/C!

(Plz make it not a normal cat color cuz well you should no why)

I'll give you two cute kitty's a bath to wash that dye off you to show your beautiful true colors.

Garroth pick you and aphmau up and brings you into the bath room and washes you lolz it's funny cuz the hole time you were blushin cuz well if you watch the My Street series you would know that after the bath Aphmau was really REALLY Embarrassed!😂😂😂😂😂😂lolz lolz lolz lolz 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂