chapter 4

F/N your POV
-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

We were scarfing down every bit of food Zane had brought out For Aphmau and I.Then Zane sat down on the couch Aphmau did something strange,Aphmau jumped up on the couch and sat on his lap and started purring

(I only ship Arrmau,and Dantae~Chan or whatever they call there ship because I don't like Arron or Dantae. And I want Garroth,Zane,Travis,and Larence all to myself but yeah whatever I no I can't have them.......................《but if I can't have them nobody can》

So I decided to jump up on the couch and join them. Zane stared to pet me and I blussed but since i have fur he couldnt see that i did. But Zane seamed really happy that we where here with him and being nice. I thought to myself 'WOW Zane isn't really half bad as everyone makes him out to be!'

Suddenly Aph began to glow and float in the air,while I sat there wide eyed and stared until the glowing stoped. Where once sat on Zanes lap A purple,white,and black cat kneeled Aphmau blussing bright red. Zane was a FRICKING TOMATO HE WAS BLUSHING SO HARD!!

I actually felt mad because IF ANYONEWANTSTOSTEELMY SENPAI!!.......OMFI (Y/N) DON'T THINK LIKE THAT!!!!..........he probably doesn't like me anyway he looks like he's close to Aphmau.

Zane Yelled at Aphmau to get out of his house snapping me out of my thoughts. Then Aphmau grabbed me and ran out the door. With Zane yelling for him to give him back his cat!!

A/N

Sry for the short chapter and the fact that I don't update like at all but if you are still even reading this I'm surprised but thx for still being her I might make updates more offten maybe i dont know yet let me know if you want me to continue this or just give up!

Thx goodbye unicorns
✌💋😘💋✌