chapter 6

After what happened yesterday (Y/N) didn't want to do anything. Right now she's just enjoying the feeling of her bed under her. The soft sheets, blankets, the fluffy pillow that holds her head just right. Her belly started to rummble. She sighed because she knew she had to get up. 'What is the use of being a witch if I can't conjure food out of think air!'
(Y/N) thought as she got out of her amazingly comfortable bed, and out of her room twords the stairs.

As she made her way down stairs she notice a old picture of lucinda and herself. She sighed and walked down stairs. She walked into the kitchen and made a omelet with egg,pepper, cheese,sausage, and put in all in a white wrap. As she was munching on it the bread started to float over to the toaster and toast itself."Luc your evil, you made the toast commit suicide!" (Y/N) said just as her older sister walked into the room with a smirk.'When isn't she smirking?' (Y/N) thought as she finished up her omelet wrap.

"Sorry, but I need to eat too!" She said dramatically while she buttered her lightly toasted toast. (Y/N) hummed in agreement while putting your now,empty plate,in the sink. (Y/N) then went back to the stairs only to hear her older sisters voice ring out to her again."Aph is having a sleep over tonight and your invited to go if you want." She stated as she gobbled up her two pieces of buttered lightly toasted toast, wiping the crumbs off her chin and shirt."mmmyea I'll go i guess I mean I don't have anything better to do so sure." (Y/N) said as she walked back into her lovely warm and (F/C) room.

She got changed out of her cute panda onisie into a white shirt, black leather jacket,black school girl skirt,and thigh high grey socks with combat boots on. She tied her (H/C) hair in a pony tail she left her long bangs out.(Y/N) grabbed her broomstick with a (F/C) ribbon tied around the end of it. She walked out on to her balcony and mounted on her broomstick and kicked off into the air.'What should I do now?' (Y/N) thought as she looked around at the ground as if she dropped somthing.

Just then Zane popped out of his house and walked over to his mail box putting something in and taking something out. While he was doing that (Y/N) quickly dive bombed tword the ground and his house. (Y/N) Loved the feeling of the air rushing in her ears and though her hair while she yelled in excitement. Her skirt went up a little but no one could see her because she was only a little (FN) blur in the sky streaking tword Zane's house. Zane heard her yell and turned around to see where it was coming from, only to see (Y/N) shooting straight at him on her broom from the sky. He shrieked a girly shriek surprised.(Y/N) was getting dangerously close to him so she slowed down just enough so she didn't hit him. But land her broom right next to him and got off casually. (Y/N) brushed off her skirt and Zane just stood there mouth agape."Close you mouth you'll catch Flys." (Y/N) said as grabbed Zane and put him on the broom and she got on in front of him." Hey I never sa--!" Zane started to say but was silenced when (Y/N) caused them to leave the gound."WOOOHOO!"
(Y/N) screamed as they shot through the air, Zane had quickly wrapped his arms around (Y/N) waist and he held tight in order to not fall off the broom to his death."WHY DID YOU TAKE ME UP HERE!!" Zane Yelled while
(Y/N) made them go upside down the right side up again making him mask slide down to his neck."Because you need to lose up mister grumpy pants~!" (Y/N) said as she looked back at Zane and quickly peeked him on the cheek. He blushed 50-er-so shades of red to fast to count.
"SO!~Are you going to Aphmau's slumber party tonight~!" (Y/N) exclaimed while giggling at Zane's dumbfounded expression.
"She invited me,but I didn't plan on going, but I guess I can.You?" Zane asked while shrugging."Im going~ I'M GONNA WEAR MY PINKIE CAKE ONISIE!!" (Y/N) exclaimed while changing the direction of the broom so they'll head back down to Zane's house slowly."YOU LIKE MY LITTLE HORSIE TOO!!" Zane Yelled while almost falling off the broom pulling (Y/N) with him."BE CAREFUL!!"(Y/N) yelled as she grabbed his hand that were on her waist and held the broom pulling with all her might to get him back up right and steady him.
"Wait! Did you say too?!~~" (Y/N) said slyly while smirking and giving Zane a look of smugness. He blushed too many different colors to count."M-mayb-be..." Zane stuttered blushing beet red. (Y/N) giggled at his cuteness 'The stutter prince and his brother the king! HAHA!' (Y/N) thought and said "Well! Then we should get back to your house if we want to have a my little horsie marathon before Aph's sleep over!!"(Y/N) yelled as she sped tword the ground with Zane screaming like a little girl blushing. Once they were back on the ground (Y/N) took no time to get off the broom and quickly run into Zane's house and jump on the couch. Zane stood there for a second happy to be back on the earth then walked in his house. Once he was in and closed the front door he looked over and the couch to see a face-planted (Y/N) on it with her skirt a little higher around her butt then she would have liked. She realized this and quickly sat up pulling it down blushing beet red. Zane walked over to the couch and sat down on the other end of it. He then picked up the remote to the TV and changed the show so we could have a MY LITTLE HORSIE MARATHON!!

After the hole first three seasons they watch the three movies and talked about there favorite characters. "PINKIE CAKE IS THE BEST SHE'S ALL WAYS SO HAPPY AND KNOWS HOW TO THROW A PARTY!!" (Y/N) shouted at Zane while he argued and listed other reasons why she is the best. After a while the putt on (Favorite/Anime).
(Y/N) slowly fell asleep on Zane's shoulder while cuddling his arm close to her as if it were a teddy bear. The thing is Zane didn't stop her he actually quite enjoyed it along with her adorableness.

So I'll continue with the sleep over in the next chapter. I wrote 1332 words and I'm really sorry I don't post much but I still don't have wifi the times I do post is when I'm at my cousins or lol Burger King so I'm sorry but I'll try I had two other chapter written but they are really dirty like 🍋LEMON DIRTY!! laugh out loud but I'll try to make more and post more!! And let me know if you unicorns want me to post the other chapters I mean if you unicorn REALLY WANT ME TO! I will but I must have people voting in the comments so let me know k sooooooooo!!!BYE C YA MY UNICORNS STAY. MAGICALLY. AWESOME!!

~✌💋😘💋✌~

🍪🍪here have a cookie🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Good unicorns!!

🍪🍪 EAT YOUR COOKIES!!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪