chapter 5

Okie soo I'm terrible sorry that I don't update but I just like want to read and read and OMFG RHIANNON STOP AND JUST GET ON WITH IT!!!!!.....................
........................................................................................okie okie I'm good
..........................................................................................................................Alright back to business I'm not a person that updates a lot and I didn't really think that anyone would read this book and ill just make it cuz no one else will make the My Street x reader the way I want so I'll do it myself and bla bla bla bla bla blah

BUUUUUUUTT

laugh out loud

I'M AM SOOOOOO VERY MUCH THANKFUL FOR THE 182 READS LIKE OMFG THE WORLD KNOWS OF MY EXISTENCE AND 13 VOTES!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

sooooo thank all of yous for reading my book an liking it and I do have a question I have like 4 drafts in this and I don't know how to delete them!! LOLZ BUT is it even possible to delete them??
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL
THANK YOU AGAIN!!! AND ON WITH THE STORY

Crap I think I left off with Aphmau turned human and then pick u up and ran out of Zanes house and brought you home???? I think okie well I will start off here this time!!

"APHMAU GET BACK HERE" Zane screamed through the window. Aphmau ran across the street into yours and Lucinda's house an lock and close the door behind you."THAT WAS CRAY!" Aphmau simple stated. Just then the door was unlocked again and Lucinda walk in and saw you and aphmau."hey sis Aph. Sis I got the stuff for the potion I'll start making it right away!"with that lucinda ran into the other room.
"Aph promise you won't tell Garroth that the cats where us!!" You practically screamed. Aphmau's eyes widened and she remembered the bath Aphmau nodded turning beet red. "OK weeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll I better get home bye (Y/N) tell lucinda I said bye."And with that Aphmau left your house closing the door behind her. While you wait for your sister to finish the potion your got and watch your favorite anime.
(💜FAIRY TAIL!!!❤)

When lucinda was done with the potion you had fallen asleep on the couch. So lucinda just dropped the potion on you and you turned back into the beautiful witch you are. The next day you woke up and noticed you have hands an legs again!you jumped up and down in the living room you were soo happy. Since you could change and you could take a bath by your self now you went into the bath room and took a shower when you got out you smelled your breath and WOOOOOOOOOOOW IT STUNK LIKE TUNA!! you brushed your teeth then went and got dressed to day your going GALAXY!! (Sry if the pic don't show up its just cute galaxy patterned clothes)

After you where dressed you thought about going to hang out with Aphmau but you did just spend yesterday with her as a cat so maybe not.Maybe the guys. "Hmmmm I guess I'll go to the guys house" you said aloud to yourself.you got your phone keys and wallet in your purse and walked out the door then locked it behind you.the you started to walk the guys house.You knocked on there door to have Dantae answer it."hey (Y/N) watch ya want?" He said "well I was going to ask if I could hang out with you guys??" Dantae frowned "I'm going out with Kawii~Chan today soo I cant hang out.but I don't know about the guys they are still asleep lazy bones they are!!" He slightly yelled. "Well I could wake them up if you want?" You suggested."umm sure but Travis might rape you if you go in his room......alone........while he's in bed......." He mumbles."laugh out loud like he could I'm way stronger then him if anything it would be the other way around Ha Ha!!" You exclaim. "Well you can wake them up if you want.....
I got to get going Bye!!" Then Dantae ran off over to Aphmau house. Well you thought"I Otta wake them up don't i??" You went to Garroth's room first. He looked so cute with his blond hair all messed up an his light snoring it adorable!! "Garroth wake up!" You wisper yelled while saving him a little shake "hmm wut why?" He mumbled not opening his eyes. "CUZ if you don't I'll kiss Zane.." "What Ew"Garroth opened his eyes to its you an not one of the guys and blushes beet red "Umm d-dont ki-ss Z-zane I- I'm up o-k..." His face is soo red it's too much for you to handle " I don't know but I know how you guys look alike other then your eyes!" You say giggling as Garroth looks confused." What do y-you mean?" He asked. "I think something else that shows you guys are related is the fact that your both super cute!!" You giggle and walked out of Garroth's room leaving him a blushing mess. Then you walk into laurences room.Hes asleep on his bed soundly with his laptop open next to him. You walk over and move his hair out of his eyes he also looks adorable sleeping he looks like a baby with his sandy brown hair messed up like Garroth's was when he was asleep.you slightly shake him "Laurence wake up!" He opens one eye and looks at you.
"Hey (Y/N) why are you here?" He asks yawning. I was wondering if I could hang out with you guys today!.....ohh before you how I got in Dantae let me in before he went out on his date with Kawii~Chan!!"you squealed you think they make a cute couple. I'm going to go wake up Travis now bye laurence!" He just kinda sat there thinking did she go through my history?! while looking at his open laptop.

You walk pat Garroth's room to see he wasn't I there and then you heard the shower turn on so you assumed he was taking a shower you walked over to the stair case and walked down you stoped at the door and then slowly opened it to see a sleeping baby perverted Travis sleeping on his bed snoring. "AWWW!!" you squealed. You walked over to him and sat on his bed to look at him for a second. "You know a picture would last longer?" He said. "WHAT YOUR AWAKE!!"you say quickly getting up and off his bed. "Well I'm a light sleeper and I heard you coming down the stairs I just didn't want I get up and still don't soo~ Why don't you come sit down Instead?~"He purrs making you blush."Uh no thanks Travis ..............I rather sit on something else" you mumble the last part hoping he doesn't hear you. Travis blushed because he did hear you but said nothing of it and just got up out of bed and walk over to you. He got real close like only 3 centimeters away from your face close and then said"I think you might be more of a cassanova then I thought~" the entire time you were beet red an had your eyes almost closed. Travis smirked and

BANG!!

AHHH I KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING TRAVIS LEAVE
(Y/N) ALONE!!

GAHH OW!!!

Garroth Broke down the door and Laurence had come in punched Travis while Garroth grabbed you. The hole thing was confusing for you but you blushed anyway and you didnt realize untill laurence was just scolding Travis that Garroth was still holding you and had no shirt on. "Umm Garroth your.....not wereing.... a shirt...." you blush while he realized you were right turn beet red and walked you upstairs sat you on the couch and went into his room to grab a shirt while laurence an Travis walked up stairs ready to yell at him for hugging you with no shirt on you quietly grabbed your purse and walked out the front door the last thing you heard from them was screaming.your walk to your house and then across the street you saw Zane getting his mail you waved. "HI ZANE!!!"
You screamed to him from across the street. He looked startled as he said"Hello (Y/N) nice to see you. goodbye." He said with like no emotion at all. You giggled 'his voice is so HAWT' you thought "Bye Zane~" you say he looks at you astonished blushing red.you giggled and walked in your house leaving him across the street at his mail box looking amazed.You sit down on the couch and Put on your fav anime!!
(💜FAIRY TAIL ❤)

OKIE THAT WAS 1484 GIVE OR TAKE WORDS SOO IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR AN UPDATE SRY YOU HAD TO WAIT SOO LONG BYE C YA MY UNICORNS STAY. MAGICALLY. AWESOME!!

~✌💋😘💋✌~