Chapter 2: Its Kirby, could it or not

After the news report on TV, they video camera on the strange spaceship that looks like a yellow star, but small sized, it must be Kirby because in my prior knowledge,I know that Kirby rides on a yellow star called a Warp Star, but I need proof, am I right or wrong?
Since my parents awoke even my sister awoke too, and came downstairs and my mom said to me, "My little Kim, please don't be near the spaceship, it will cause you damage, I don't want you to be hurt."
"How do you know that there's is a spaceship nearby?" I said to my mom.
"I saw the news and some Facebook posts with your dad and Rachel."my mom said.
My parents, Rachel,and I went to the Central Park to take a look of the spaceship, and even the whole population of New York City can take a look too.
I saw NBC, ABC,Universion, and other news programs also came for the spaceship because of me, so yeah, I am so afraid to tell everyone even my family.
When the spaceship have land it so roughly, everyone step back, included me.
After the ship land it roughly, all the news were closely taking a look what's inside the ship and who's the one who drove it?
"Well we don't have evidence, it just a puff ball who's in black color, so it just weird, let's have a little freedom, everyone." Said one of the casts of the NBC news
So everyone is leaving except my friend Selena and I, we are the ones left in Central Park right now,since we are investigated the spaceship(starship), we saw that a puffball were covered in black, I guessed it looks like coal,I touched it first and shacked the puffball, it's pink inside, I fainted.
"Um, what's going on Kim?,the puffball looks like ........um, do you feel familiar to this, because I do." Selena said.
"Yesssss, I found my treasure at last, all these when I am a child ^_^, I feel so happy right now!" I said.
"Yessss, I finally found Kirby, we did it, we did it!!" I said.
"That's what I'm going to say, but I'm glad we found him, I hope meta knight is part of this, would've be great?" Selena told me.
"Yeah, another star Warrior came to New York, this will be great :)" I said.
So we are going to meet the puffball in my dreams finally.