Chapter 3: meeting Kirby

After meeting Kirby in person, it's a good time to take out my phone, and take a selfie with myself, Kirby, and Selena , and also I went and say when we're taking a selfie,"Poyo cheese!"
Then I asked Selena, "I'm dying to ask Kirby to sign my autograph, but I don't think he could write his name yet, could he?"
Selena agreed and said,"well yeah, if he write your autograph, he'll scribble around the paper, but you gotta understand that he's too young to do."
I just kinda forgot, today I had to see the Rockettes at 8:00pm with Rachel, and I don't have to go with my parents because my mom is working at JFK( JetBlue) and my dad went to see all of the live shows actually late night and day like Jimmy Fallon and other boring talk shows.
Then I finally said to Selena," um I'm going to the Rockettes tonight with my sis, so can you help me to take care of Kirby while I'm going to be gone all night, please Kirby is like a pet to us, don't tell any grownup that we do and don't know even our parents, deal?"
Selena finally replied,"um okay? I'll take care of Kirby while you are going to the Rockettes tonight, why you didn't tell me?"
I replied Selena back,"actually my sister payed the tickets, I didn't even ask her, she did this as a surprise,so yeah."
Selena told me back, "we can go to the Rockettes some other time, so right now,I had to take care of Kirby,right?"
I said to her, "yes Selena, how many times that I'm going to tell you."
**tonight at 7:00pm**
So after talking to Kirby many times this morning and afternoon at my room without my parents vision and even my sister Rachel didn't notice, but before going to Rockefeller Center, I said to Rachel,"um sis, can I go to see my friend a little while like 4 minutes or less please?"
Rachel finally replied to me,"yeah sure,but we're going to be late okay?,just a few minutes."
I told Rachel,"yeah I know!"
Once I ring the doorbell to Selena's house, and she opened her door, and I said,"so there is, Kirby, please take care of him,please?"
"Okay Kim, I will take good care of Kirby, I promise." Selena said.
"Is your parents there?" I asked
"Nope, they all went to Vegas in a few days, except my little brother Johnny the annoying, and he's about 4 years old, he's gotta us out of control, this is why he's not going to Vegas with us, even me, because I had to take care of him, but right now he's asleep, so I had to be quiet, even for Kirby, so yeah."
"Okay Selena, you gotta to be quiet all times, especially for Kirby, okay?, make sure to not wake up your brother,okay?" I said to her, it just a reminder.
"You got it dude, Kim, you don't want to be late for seeing the Rockettes, okay, see you later." Selena said.
"Yup, see you later!" I said.
So we wave each other, and went to Rachel and going to Rockefeller Center right away,so yeah.
Also I said to myself, I hope Selena took good care of Kirby and I hope Kirby will be fine with Selena,and also hopefully nothing bad could happen to him,so yeah.