Chapter 1: I am a Kirby fan

Well hello everyone, my name is Kimberly and I want to tell you that I love Kirby because he's a hero of every Kirby game and he's also cute, I have a ton of Kirby stuff at my room, it was so awesome to be a Kirby fangirl, so yeah.
I am a New York girl too, so yeah , when I see him in real life I wanted to him to sign my autograph for memories just like when I met Bob Saget in Broadway :) .
I also love meta knight and I also have tons of stuff of him, I love meta knight because ........*chuckles nervously* well cause he is brave, well let's not talk about this it was so super embarrassing for me, so yeah.
I really love living at the big apple (New York ) at Manhattan, it was cool to look around at the Empire State Building and also the Rockefeller center, and everything at Manhattan so yeah.
Once I woke up right now at the morning, I was like, something is going on outside, so I went downstairs to see what's going on outside, I saw a flying spaceship, I was like, can this can be aliens came outside or is it someone is playing a spaceship, I think it's both, I don't know , so I text all of my family and friends to have a alert and notice what's going with me, so I also call the news to make that everyone will have an alert around them.