Chapter 5: Strange Morning

Selena's pov:
I woke up before Kirby, I said to myself, ahh morning, since I woke up before Kirby, and hopefully my little annoying little brother, I'll be making breakfast for the two little dudes, and my bestie Kimberly, to pick up Kirby, yep. Soon I'm making egg and cheese sandwiches for everyone, especially everybody's favorite drink, squeezed orange juice, still I feel like it's too much work, ever since I finished breakfast for Kirby first cause of my brother,  Kimberly comes, and pick up Kirby quietly cause again my brother, and I finally said to her, takes a breath," ah good morning,Kim, how's yesterday at the rockettes?"
Kimberly said," it is fine, I met Jenna Ortega, I finally took a picture with her, it is my best thing ever."
I said," you met Jenna Ortega?!?!, you are so lucky, OMG?!?!"
Kimberly said," how's babysitting with Kirby?"
I said," it is the best, I slept with him, it feels like that I'm sleeping with a model or something, isn't that great?"
Kimberly sounds really jealous or something like that( I don't know)," yeah..... It is totally great, haha."
I said," um you sound a little jealous, Kim, why?"
Kimberly said," why I would be jealous, I'm not jealous of you, haha, yeah I hope meta knight will come to New York, but how??"
I said, " maybe that warpstar ship, remember? At Central Park?"
Kimberly said,"yes I remember, what you waiting for?, let's go."
I said, "let me give you and Kirby the sandwiches first, on our way to the adventure."
****a few minutes later****
Well after Kimberly, Kirby and I are going to Central Park, we are going to that warpstar ship, so Kimberly is going to call on meta knight, for a somewhat a random reason.
Kimberly's pov:
I'm trying to call meta knight, but no answer, I was like what's up with meta, does he asleep or something, come on where's is he?
After I said to myself, I looked up at the the sky, and saw this weird thing flying, and I tapped on Selena's shoulder, "hey, Selena, look at the sky!"
Selena said," what Kim?"
As Selena and I look at the sky, Selena said, "is that a bird or a big fat bird, looking round."
I said," wrong, it is batman!, haha, I'm kidding, it is meta knight!"
Finally I saw him at the sky and I'm totally shy.
"That's the meta knight, you're talking about, how did he know where we are, because of Kirby?", Selena said.
"Yes bestie, I don't know how in the world he find out where are we are, nobody knows.", I said.
So after meta knight lands to the floor, Selena and I trying to be brave to talk to him, and I said whispering to Selena,"you talk to him, I can't, don't be offended,okay?"
Selena said,"you talk to him, relax, I don't know too much about him, you know him, you are a total Kirby fan, and I'm not, sorry."
I said,"you gotta meet him, he's nice and sometimes um.... Come on you gotta meet other people, try, and then I'll try okay?"
Selena said, "okay Kim, relax?"
As Selena talk to meta knight, and said,"hello, I'm Selena and this is my bestie Kimberly, nice to meet you,um I love Kirby, he is so nice and cute, and to sum up, you look exactly like Kirby, only with a mask, and your wings are kinda like batman's."
I said," hi meta knight, I'm a huge fan of you, what is my bestie said, that she wants to have an amazing experience of you, that's all."
**to be continued**