Chapter 7: Can The Smart Kid Help Us?

Kimberly's Pov:
It's still summer, no pressure there, there's one Smart kid in my class last year,she's younger than all of us, but it was during the eighth grade,one thing that I didn't tell you that i graduate there, okay that's enough about me, okay that girl can even win the smash tournaments in sometimes first place, I saw her holding the trophy, I was shocked, she's an expert in school and even the smash tournaments, I was almost jealous of that. I think she will help us with a our mission, will Kirby had to go home?, but how, I was like time portal, or something else, but I don't know what.
But her name is Stephanie Johnson, yep she's a A+ student, she's even smarter than all of my classmates, okay back to our mission, yep. I went to her house, we ring the bell. Stephanie opened the door and said, "Kimberly what are you doing here?, you know that I hate you ,anyway what do you want?"
I said,"Steph, I thought that you've loved me, and by the way,  I'm here for.... HELP!" That's the time that I yelled for no reason, but I feel shame.
Stephanie responded back,"help for what?"
I said," can you please send Kirby home to Dreamland, you know planet Popstar, that's our mission please help us, would you? Stephanie said without believing me,"you know that Kirby is not real, but I do play smash though, can you prove that Kirby is real."
I was holding Kirby on my hands, so Stephanie believes me.
Stephanie realises that Kirby is real, "okay, I believed you, alright I'll bring Kirby back home, wait " is Meta Knight there?, I can't wait to see him, yay he's my Smash main, when I was eight!"
I said, "don't get too hype about it, I know where Meta Knight is."
***after we went to my house***
Stephanie and I walked to my house, Selena opened the door, and I said, "is anyone there right now?"
Selena said,"nope Kim, they said that all of the family went shopping except you, that I told them that you're studying something with me, I kinda lie to them."
I said, "the biggest lie ever bestie, ah great comeback, bring Meta in."
Selena reasoned back,"yes Kim." *acts like a soldier to me*
As Selena bring Meta Knight, Stephanie began to shock in surprise, as she screamed, and she said,"Squee!, META KNIGHT,I... I.....l...ove you!, I'm a huge fan of you since the age of eight, I love you!"
"I know, I know, I know you might be shocked like I am and Selena, now, how can we bring Kirby back home?", I said.
"Well, let's go to my lab, to build ideas out, follow me." , Stephanie responded.
Selena, Meta Knight, Kirby, and I followed Stephanie into the lab, I really hope she will be a great resource, even though she knows about Kirby.
*to be continued*