Chapter 11

Listen to Sherlock Composing by Lucas King while reading this.

Reading her books at home after talking to her tutor, doing some experiments with Sherlock, and of course looking at a human brain with Molly, Charlotte found herself exhausted.

And she still had therapy to do.

Rolling her eyes, she got up and tried to play her violin or cello but no luck.

Her upper arm hurt too much.

Frowning she say back down and stared at them.

Sherlock looking at the scene and frowning as well decided he might as well play for her.

Looking through old sheets to pick out a piece, he noticed something at the bottom of the box.

A pirate hat.

He remembered the time when he wanted to be a pirate.

"Ooooo what's that," Charlotte asked.

"Nothing of your concern," he stated coldly.

Opening the box anyway, it revealed the old pirate hat.

"A pirate hat," she exclaimed, "that's silly," she giggled, "we should play pirates."

Sherlock shook his head, "you need to brush up on your music while you can't play."

"Pleeeeaasseeeee," she begged.

"No."

"I guess I'll play with Redbeard then," she stated sadly walking away.

Sherlock quickly had a flashback:

"Myc pleeeaassseeeee," a young Sherlock begged his elder brother in a suit as he was preparing to leave for boarding school.

"I have to leave brother mine," he shot down frowning at the young boy with the pirate hat.

And then he saw him walk out the door.

And it wouldn't be his last time.

"Fine," he groaned.

"YAY!"

"But this is for self defense do you understand?"

"Yes Captain!"

"That's Captain Holmes to you Madame."

"And I'm a prisoner trying to take over the ship!"

"Not on my watch," he warned getting a plastic sword that Mycroft gave her as a gift for feeling better.

"3,2,1," she began and then they fought, the sound of plastic hitting plastic echoing in the apartment.

She quickly fake stabbed Sherlock in the chest.

Letting out a gasp, Sherlock collapsed to the floor (like the overgrown child he is) and played dead while Redbeard sniffed him and walked away.

"Papa," she squealed shaking him, "I win," when he didn't move she frowned until-

"BOO!"

Jumping forward, Sherlock picked up Charlotte with ease as she laughed and squealed.

"I win."

"Fine," she said defeated, "I love you papa," she admitted.

"I-"

Then a knock on the door came revealing none other than Mycroft with a smirk on his face.

********************************

"I see you are playing pirates," he stated with a smirk.

"Just practicing self defense sir," she said cheerfully, "wanna join?"