Chapter 15

"Hello," Eliza greeted answering the phone.

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Ummm yes."

"That would be great! Thank you so much!"

"Alrighty bye."

She then hung up.

"You're coming with me to be on the cover of Health."

"I'm sorry what?"

Ever since Eliza started getting fame, she's gotten offers to be on the cover of all kinds of magazines and newspapers. And it wasn't like Char wasn't, she's been on the news ever since she was adopted, but she always made funny faces or joked with the reporters.

It wasn't like she was ever serious with them.

"You're going to be interviewed with me on the cover of health."

But unlike Sherlock, she actually cared about what they said about her and since SOMEONE decided to spill the beans about her drug use, she might as well redeem herself now.

Even if it was a couple years late.

"Fine. To think two previous drug users are on the cover of a health magazine is a little odd though," she joked.

Eliza frowned.

************

Several weeks later and Char already broke half the equipment trying to jump with Eliza for the cover.

"Are you sure we should do a jump now?"

"Now that you think about it....."

The cover of them both were truly glamorous.

And Char wasn't used to it.

Neither was Eliza.

They were both not exactly the glamorous type but they made it work.

The cover showed Eliza in a form fitting dress which showed off her abs and skinny frame on the left while it showed Char on the right in a black dress showing off her intense eyes and nice butt.

"Well...."

"Well...."

"Our parents reactions will be interesting..."

"Interesting indeed."

*****************

"Ohhhhhh darling you look so beautiful," Mary cooed towards Eliza, "and you look great too Char!"

John agreed.

"Why are you wearing a dress you never wear a dress!"

"Is that a problem," Char asked Sherlock.

"It's not convenient at all!"

"It's a magazine cover photo! Does it have to be?!"

He rolled his eyes, "What if a kidnapper came in and attacked you both? Would you want him to see your....-"

"I would get the gun out of my dress that I CARRY AROUND and shoot him in the toe."

Sherlock rolled his eyes once again and looked at the photo carefully.

He then realized why it bothered him so much.

It wasn't the dress.

It was that his little girl was growing up.

*****************************
2 years later and Eliza was already in college in one of the top med school programs, while also being the top athletes in her school.