Love Is Symphony

Hello there! For all the fans of Phoebe, Jason, Toby, Gary and Cassidy, I'm happy to share the news that I've posted another story in the LOVE Series.

This second installment is entitled Love Is Symphony, starring one of the minor characters from Love Is Stupid. And if you're lucky, the Stupid Gang might make a cameo, too!

Now this story took on a different route from Love Is Stupid with a lighter streak, but nonetheless, I do hope that you love is as much as I do.

[L O V E Series - II]

He was a frustrated, fresh-out of college singer-songwriter. She was a frustrated, supposed to be graduating college student working at a milk tea café. He was supposed to sign in with a label, until his band ditched him. She was supposed to be studying, until her mom filed for divorce.

They were both frustrated. They were both lost. They were both searching. . . until, a cup of milk tea poured onto the music sheets. It was terrible, it was horrible. It was a giant blob of stain in contrast with the white lined-sheets. Surprisingly, though, it created a master-piece with the perfect symphony.

Now there you have it guys, I hope you can click onto the external link to check out my new work. Thank you!