Finale

"Ahhhh! Ouch!"

When I opened my eyes, I see myself lying on the floor of my bedroom. The door suddenly opens.

"Hey, Mirajane? What happened to you? Did you fell from your bed? Hurry and you'll be late!"

"Yes, mom. Just wait for a moment, my back is hurting." I groan.

"Hurry up, then."

"Araseo! (Okay/Understood)"

"You're starting to speak like that again." My mom finally left me alone.

I held my head for it hurts so much, as well as my body.

The dream I am having is suddenly broken. How disappointing for it seems so good, but I fail to remember the details about it. Anyway, maybe it'll come back to me later.

I get up and start preparing for school since I am in the mood to go to school today. Why is that? I let out a small laugh. I suddenly feel the importance of graduating and getting a decent career.

When I arrived in school and to the classroom, the professor was just starting the day's discussion. I went in and took my seat.

"Okay class. We have a new transfer student from Korea but he's half Filipino. The semester has just started so it's fine for him to catch up. Please be nice to him, okay?

I perked up, my ears growing and my eyes glowing. Wow! Seems like this day could get better! I will have someone I can practice using Korean language with. Ha-ha!

"Yes sir!" we all said in unison.

The young man enters our classroom and faced the students. "Hi, I'm Stanley Choi. Nice to meet you guys. Please be nice to me." He bows and beams at my classmates.

I'm shocked when I get a glimpse on the face of the transferee, for I have the strangest feeling that I saw him before and that we've known each other.

Suddenly, he turns his face to me and smiles a very beautiful one.

-----

OLD MAN'S POV

"I wonder what has happened to that girl I've given the necklace to." I said out loud.

"Why?" asks my wife.

Heaving a deep breath, I say to her, "The girl's so unusual. She's the only one I have ever met who wishes to go back to the past." I clucked my tongue.

"She is? That's where you're wrong my dear because there are two now. Not long ago, a young man wished the same thing, to go back to his past life."

"Oh, is that so? Well, mine's a young girl whom doesn't really wish to go back to her past life. She just wants to travel back in time, so I placed her on a time where she once lived in and the same moment that she truly wanted." I explain further.

"Oh well, kids these days, huh?" My wife shakes her head.

THE END

-----

  Yieeee guys thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed the story :D

I'm currently working for the second part of this story, please read it too :D

the title is "Nameless Memory" it's pure sageuk, no more time travel but the trouble Mirajane Domingo did had a part on the story.

Thanks for reading Time Traveler and please vote my story <3 SARANGHAE ^___^