✧ 0 4 ✧

Daniel and Elle were walking through a nearby park

Daniel and Elle were walking through a nearby park. It was Spring and flowers were blooming in a plethora of different vibrant shades. Petals fell from their buds and blossoms on trees. The ecstatic squeals and giggles of children rung though the clearing as they chased each other, playing gleefully. Elle felt Danny's eyes on her as she marvelled at the scenery around her though she paid no mind to him until she turned around.

"Isn't it pretty?" She questioned, he let his eyes flicker over the scenery, nodding in agreement. His eyes caught something and he tugged her over to a field of Pansies. He plucked a light purple one from the ground. He turned to her and tucked it behind her ear.

Ellie blushed and mumbled, "you're such a dork."

"And yet you love me anyway." He teases and she tense slightly since they'd not yet said that to each other but nodded, laying a hand on his cheek and the other on his shoulder as she pressed her lips gently to his.

"I do," She told him, pulling back slightly and Danny's eyes widened a fraction.

"What?" He questioned, nervous she'd simply said it as a spur of the moment thing. I mean, Danny didn't exactly say it with much thought but he meant it with his whole heart and didn't wanting to get his hopes up.

"I do. I love you," She repeated with a nervous laugh. Scared now that he'd only been joking.

He leant down to press another small peck to her lips. "Well in that case, I love you too."

━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━

The pair decided to relax under a tree, their fingers interlocked as Elle leant on Danny's shoulder. The tree above them had bright blossoms with light pink petals adorning the edges. A rustling came from above and the couple chose to ignore it, figuring it to just be a small animal as what seemed like hundreds of petals floated down onto them. Danny ran his hands through his hair, shaking the small petals out.

"You have some in your hair...Do you want me to get it out?" He asked and she shook my head, a couple of the light petals flew down. A part of the man was disappointed that he didn't have an excuse to brush his fingers through her hair.

"Don't worry about it, they'll come out later."

They'd sat there for a while before a butterfly flew over. Daniel flinched away, his nose scrunched up in distaste. The butterfly had a different idea as it landed on the tip of his nose. Danny went to swat it away but Elle quickly grabbed his hand and put it down, staring at the butterfly in awe.

"You've been chosen, Daniel," She teased, not taking her eyes off the beautiful monarch resting on her boyfriend's nose.

"Well, can it choose someone else?" He rolled his eyes

"You should cherish this Danny, you've been blessed," She giggled and then put my finger on the bridge Danny's nose in front of the butterfly. It crawled hesitantly onto finger and she let out a strangled gasp.

"I'm the butterfly whisperer," She mused excitedly to herself. "How ya doin' little guy?" She held the butterfly up at eye-level. Danny smiled down softly at her as she continued to gape at the creature she'd felt so blessed to hold.

A small pout planted on her lips as the butterfly finally chose to depart. "Bye slugger," She whispered, watching her temporary son fly off.

"...Slugger?"

"Let me live my life, Daniel."

A/N:

1) this is v unrealistic and the dialogues kinda weird cause I wrote it super early in the morning my bad

2) I know it probably seems like their relationship is progressing way too quickly, but for the first part of Pansy I'm just going to be doing snippets of moments in their relationship, then we'll get into the Juicy Bits™️ (aka the movie 😂)