✧ 0 8 ✧

I sat down on the couch, reading a book with my legs thrown over Danny's lap. The man in question was skilfully throwing cards across the room. Each time, the card hit roughly the same spot on the wall. A small swish and then a dull thud were the only noises made by the playing cards. My eyes were drawn from my book as I watched him. "How do you do that?" I asked curiously and he stopped for a moment.

"Practice." He shrugged and continued before stopping once more and turning to me. "Do you want me to show you?" I nodded and grinned as we got to our feet.

Danny slipped behind me resting his head on shoulder, putting his arms around me and placing the deck in my left hand. He took my right hand and a card from the pile. "What you'll want to do is put the card here..." He trailed off, sliding the bottom right corner of the card between my index finger and my middle finger. "Now curl your wrist toward yourself." He had his hand over mine as he guided our hands to a point where they came to my chest. "When you throw it, you uncurl it and fling your arm out, alright?" I nodded. We did the action slowly a few times before doing it fast and letting go of the card which hit the wall, almost in the same place where Daniel's did. "You try by yourself now." He said, taking his hands from my arms and wrapping them around my waist instead.

I bit my lip in concentration and tried to mimic how he'd taught me. I drew my arm back then threw the card. I groaned in disappointment as it flew about a meter before spinning out and tumbling to the ground. Daniel laughed and squeezed my waist. I tried to hide my grin and gently elbowed him in the ribs, careful not to hurt him. He let out a falsely indignant 'hey!' before picking me up by the waist. I burst into laughter as he carried me over to the couch, throwing me onto it before falling onto his elbows over me, making sure he wouldn't crush me. I looked up at him, my laughter subsiding as I pressed a light kiss against the tip of his nose.

...

Propped up against the headboard, I scrolled through different sites on my mobile, my hair in a messy ponytail and my glasses perched on my nose. Danny laid next to me, swishing and the dividing the cards in his hands to form complex flourishes. "That's amazing." I commented, making Daniel jump, the cards falling from his hands. I giggled as he sent a playful glare at me. I leant over and kissed his cheek. He turned his face and captured my lips with his. "Sorry for making you drop your cards." I said once we pulled away.

"Don't worry about it," he dismissed, gathering them back up. "And thank you by the way." He handed the cards over to me. "You try." I took them, my hands stretching uncomfortably around the cards, making Danny laugh. "I can't believe your hands are too small."

"Shut up, these ones are bigger than normal ones." I defended with a blush.

"Sure." I halved the cards and bent them like I saw Danny do, but the cards quickly slipped from my grasp and flew around the room. "...I'm not cleaning that up."

...

"Read to me?" I asked Danny. My head sat in his lap as he read through his book, my eyes closed contently after I saw him nod.

"Sure." He agreed.

"'But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks?
It is the East, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief,
That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she.
Be not her maid, since she is envious;
Her vestal livery is but sick and green
And none but fools do wear it; cast it off.
It is my lady, O, it is my love! Oh, that she knew she were!'"

I hummed happily and he looked down at me questionably. "I like your voice." He blushed and cleared his throat.

"Thank you."

...

Standing with Daniel on the balcony of my house, I laid my head on his shoulder with closed eyes as he stared up at the night sky. "What do you want, Elle?" He asked softly. My eyes fluttered open as I looked to him.

"For you to stay." I watched his lips twitch upwards.

"You know I will." He assured me and I smiled, humming happily and I buried my face into his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around my waist, holding me to him.

"Do you want the moon, Ellie?" He whispered as I wrapped my arms around his torso, once again looking up at him, smiling as he recited 'It's a Wonderful Life'. "Just say the word...and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down." He tore his eyes from the stars and instead directed his gaze to me, his deep blue eyes staring into my own. "I'll give you the moon, Elle."

A/N:

this is a little nod to one of my buddies, I don't think they're on Wattpad but their Atlas story is awesome and I could totally see him reading Shakespeare :) (external link)

not much to this one, just a little bit of domestic Danara :,)

THE NEXT CHAPTERS GONNA BE THE LAST ONE BEFORE GETTING INTO PART 2 OF PANSY AKA THE MOVIE, IM PUMPED!!!!!!! 

(I haven't spellchecked forgive me)

x Clara