✧ 0 7 ✧

"Hey, magic man!" I called throughout his apartment, closing the door behind me with a bump of my hip

"Hey, magic man!" I called throughout his apartment, closing the door behind me with a bump of my hip. Danny's head popped out from around the Kitchen wall and he grinned at me.

"Hey."

"Happy Valentine's Day

"Happy Valentine's Day." I walked over to him and presented the small, wrapped present and flowers I held in either hand.

"Well, as it just so happens..." He trailed off, walking into the kitchen before holding out flowers and a present in his hands as well. We put the flowers in vases before returning to our original spot. Danny gave me his present first and I opened it happily, grinning at what I found inside. A Jupiter keychain and a Saturn necklace. "Because your name is one of Jupiter's moons and mine is one of Saturn's moons," Danny plucked the keychain up, putting it on the ring with his keys. "This one's for me and the necklace is for you."

"Why don't you have a necklace, too?" I asked as he pulled out my necklace

"I don't like having chains around my neck, they irritate my skin." I rolled my eyes with a small grin.

"Oh my God," I teased, "You're such a nerd."

"Shut up and let me put the necklace on you." He scolded playfully, spinning me around. He brushed my hair to the side and clicked the necklace on. I turned back around, running my fingers over the cool metal of the tiny planet.

"I love it, Danny, thank you." I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing a small kiss to his cheek.

"That's a relief, I was worried it'd be too cheesy."

"It's not." I grinned. "Mine definitely is though." I handed him the small rectangle, "Since I was on a case most of the week I couldn't really buy you anything meaningful so I just spent most of my free time making this," I explained somewhat nervously as he tore off the wrapping paper, a beaming smile taking over his face.

"Did you seriously do all this for me?" I chuckled.

"Of course I did." I giggled and watched as he flipped through each card. The deck of cards were on a ring with two wooden scrabble pieces on the front, a 'D' for Daniel and an 'E' for Elara, on each of the 52 playing cards was a reason I loved him. Some being;

1. Your eyes are really pretty
2. You put up with my crazy weird schedule
3. You don't judge me for my family
4. You have a nice voice
5. You don't mind reading to me
6. You dress well
7. You're okay with me having to leave on short notice
8. You don't constantly question me about my cases
9. You know lots of card tricks
10. You know how to cheer me up

The list went on. I was quickly pulled into a hug by the Atlas boy, "Thank you so much," He whispered in my ear before pulling back and continuing to flip through them, grinning as he went.

A/N:

Elara Ellis - smashing gender roles one flower bouquet at a time

So far the favourite ship name from the sites 'Pansy' is on is Danara, what do you guys think?? 

x Clara

(p.s. all of your comments and votes are amazing!! Thank you so much! Keep em comin :) )