▴ P A R T 3 ▴

"You know I'm sorry, right? You know I'd never do anything to hurt you." Dylan told me from his seat on the couch on the other side of the coffee table. I sat in my own, leather couch in front of him. And when I say 'my own' I mean that I literally own it since we were in my house.

"Dylan, you know I forgive you, don't you?" A couple of weeks ago we hashed things out. After ignoring him for two weeks, he came over to sort things out and wouldn't leave until I talked to him. There was definitely a lot of yelling and crying on my part, but by the end we'd managed to fix things up. Which then lead him to persuading me to house The Four Horsemen in my own home.

"Elle, please." He begged.

"Dylan." I squealed. "I can't hold fugitives in my house!"

"You're an FBI agent-"

"Exactly! I'm an FBI agent and therefore shouldn't be holding fugitives in my own home!"

"I was going to say it'd be less likely that they look for them here."

"So why don't you house them at your place!?" He stared at me blankly.

"Are you kidding? Have you seen my apartment? It's tiny, yours is huge." I groaned pressing my hands against my face.

"Dylan." I whined.

"Elara." He mocked and I glared at him. "Think of it this way. You get to make new friends. Yay." He cheered sarcastically.

"I hate you." I mumbled. "Have I ever told you that? How much I hate you?"

"Once or twice." He shrugged. "So does that mean you'll do it?"

"Yeah, I'll do it." I sighed and he clapped his hands once, relieved. "But I swear, if you drag me into this horse stuff I'm gonna flip."

"Are you referring to the Four Horsemen?" He questioned confused.

"I don't care what you call it, don't drag me into it."

And yet here I am, being dragged into this horse stuff since Daniel Atlas was once more sleeping in my bed, Henley Reeves in one of my guest rooms and Merritt McKinney and Jack Wilder in the other. Though, I had to admit, they were extremely kind and funny. Henley and Jack would help around the house, Merritt would try, though he'd quickly get distracted. In fact, even Daniel was back doing some chores too. He'd had even taken me on a few dates here and there. And by dates I mean making dinner with each other, walking around the park at night and having picnics in remote, yet beautiful places.

"I know you do." Dylan said. "I just still feel a bit guilty about everything."

"I want to say you shouldn't feel guilty but you should because what you did was a dick move." I said and he nodded in understanding. "But I mean, if you really wanna shed that guilt, you could always watch Star Wars with me."

"I guess I can do that."

"All of them." I smirked and his face dropped.

"...Even the prequels?"

"Especially the prequels." He dropped his head into his hands with a groan which only grew louder as I said, "Yousa will love it."

A/N:

It's late and I'm tired so plEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THAT JAR JAR BINKS JOKE BECAUSE I CAN'T ForGIVE MYSeLF

Okay so now you know how Elle's going to fit in with The Horsemen for the next year. Do any of you have ideas for one shot things you want to see in part 3?? (like part 1) If so please comment:

H E R E ! ! ! !

I would really appreciate it guys :D

x Clara