Chapter 9| Craig

The rest of the scene went by, but even an idiot could tell that Tweek wasn't focused anymore.

He kept stuttering and shaking, messing up his lines. And whenever I even attempt to correct him, he snaps at me and tells me to shut up and that he knows what he's doing.

The bell then rung, and Tweek dashed out of the gym. Confused, Bebe rushes after him. Bradley just strolls off, and the only person who actually says goodbye is Gregory.

"Also, that was pretty cute." Gregory says, smiling at me.

"No, it was embarrassing" I say back, and Gregory laughs to himself, walking out of the gym.

I sigh and exit the gym. People flood out of the classrooms, meeting up with all of their friendship groups.

I see Token, Nicole and Red, but I don't want to go over to them. I scan the crowds for Bebe and/or Tweek. I don't know why, but there's a part of my brain wanting to go and find Tweek.

It keeps nagging and nagging, saying:

Find him. Confront him.

I don't even care about Tweek Tweak.

He ruined my teeth. Made me suffer the pain of braces. And they fucking hurt because of how messed up my teeth actually were when I first went to the dentist. How many times I had to have my braces tightened, and how many times my stupid fucking dentist tightened them too tight.

I push past random people I don't care about, thinking of all the places where Tweek could've retreated too.

The bathroom?

Janitors closet?

No, it'd be a place he likes.

Maybe he's backstage? He loves drama, he could be there.

But he's also talented in music. He could be in the abandoned music room.

Ugh. He could be anywhere.

I don't even know who Tweek would hang around with. Maybe he just hangs out with the cast of the play? I know he hangs out with Wendy (she once held Tweek back when he got annoyed at my remark about his broken glasses).

I push past more students, and approach Stan's friends. Where there is Stan, there will be Wendy.

However, Stan isn't with his friends.

"Wow, Craig Tucker! The one and only closeted fag, next to Kahl here of course." Cartman 'greets' me, crossing his arms.

"Fuck. You." Kyle says simply. "I have a girlfriend."

"Who's as flat as a board." Kenny comments, and Kyle hits his shoulder. Kenny then faces me.

"Do you want my services?" Kenny asks, holding his arm where Kyle attacked him, his eyes gleaming.

"No. I need Stan." I say, crossing my arms.

"Seriously? He's not even good looking! You want him, over me?" Kenny asks, sounding disappointed.

"I don't want either of you." I say simply, "I want to talk to Wendy."

Kyle scoffs, and motions a few lockers down.