Chapter 11| Kevin

Three days until the production, and Clyde and I are completely finished with the main casts costumes. We finished the Queen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter's so now, we've just got bits and pieces to work on.

Throughout the whole time we were making the costumes, I couldn't help but have the words of Clyde's friends cut through my brain.

They thought we were dating. They referred to me as Clyde's boyfriend.

And for some strange reason, I like the thought of being Clyde's partner.

"Hey Kev," Clyde calls, taking down the costumes from a clothing rack. They are safely kept in plastic, and Clyde is placing them on the table.

"What's up?" I ask, reaching out for my sewing kit so I can fix the costume for the Caterpillar. It was naught online, but it needs tweaking to make it look better.

"I'm going to take these down to Ms. Davis and the others. They need to try on their costumes." I nod and wave Clyde away, telling him that my hall pass is on the side. He grabs it before leaving, and I'm alone.

I sigh and put down my needle as my hands keep shaking while trying to thread it. I put my head on my hands, and let my thoughts wander.

~~~~

Students poured out of the classroom and into the hallways as the bell rang for break. I was one of the last one out of the room, I had to pack all of my books back into my bag. I left the room, closing the door behind me.

I began to walk towards my locker, and I feel arms slip around waist. The familiar scent of apple and aftershave fills my nostrils and I lean into the touch.

"Hey Kev," Clyde greets, and I know that he's smiling.

"Hi Clyde." I say cheerily, turning in his hold and leaning down to drop a kiss on his cheek.

"Nice shirt," he compliments, motioning to my shirt that says:

Some convicts marry werewolves, deal with it.

"It's a Harry Potter thing," I say simply, shrugging. Clyde laughs and gets on his tip toes so he can press his lips against mine. I place my hands on his shoulders and kiss back.

Clyde starts to nip at my bottom lip when I'm shoved off of him.

"No!" The person who shoved me says, "don't have sex in the corridor!"

I turn to see a familiar head of red hair. Standing next to them, is Craig.

"Thanks for that Red." Clyde says, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I have to look out for my favourite gays." She says, shrugging. "Well, next to my cousin of course." She nudges Craig who flips her off.

"I'm not gay."

"And I'm not stunningly attractive." Red says rolling her eyes. "I've seen you check other guys out."

"Like?" Craig says, his voice flat.

Red doesn't answer him, she just points at a group of people. "Those guys. I've seen the sneaky glances."

I glance over at the group. It's all blondes. Gregory, Tweek, Thomas and Kenny.

"I see you're into blondes.." Clyde says, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me against him. I squeak in surprise, and wrap my own arms around Clyde.

"I'm going to put up a sign." Red says, placing her hands on her hips. "How does 'no sex in the hallways' sound?"

"It really rolls off the tongue." Craig says sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Why don't you go roll your tongue in Thomas' mouth." Red shoots back, "I'm going to go work on that sign."

Red walks off quickly, her boot heels clicking in the corridor.

Craig scoffs, and walks off to the group of blonde guys. He stands in between Tweek and Gregroy, wrapping his arms around the both of them and kissing Tweek's cheek, then Gregroy's. They both giggle and lean into him.

"You know, Red really will make that sign, " Clyde says, pressing kisses to my jawline. I have to duck down slightly for him to reach. "We don't have a lot of time." He purrs in my ear, and pushes me against the lockers.

I feel myself smirking as I grip onto his shoulders, pressing my lips against his. Clyde's hands hands trail down my chest, and back up again. I feel Clyde's hands slip under my shirt, and our lips break apart as I tilt my head back, giving his access to my neck as he-

~~~~

"Kev? Are you awake?" I'm being shaken and I lift my head up from my arms and face Clyde.

I feel my cheeks go red and my palms sweat.

"Um..." I say, looking at him and then back at the table. "Hi.."

Clyde smiles. "Hi!" He says, laughing a little. "You really are tired aren't you?"

I shrug, not really wanting to speak.

What was that about? Why.. I'm guessing it was my mind telling me that I want to date Clyde, but then why were Red and Craig there?

I hardly even know them both.

"Well," Clyde starts, "I gave the drama department the costumes, and Ms. Davis said thank you. She also said that you deserve an award, which you do."

If I did date Clyde, would it be like that? Or would it be different?

Maybe it'd just be a weird fling, maybe it would only last a week. But what if it lasted a month? A year?

"Kev? What's wrong?" Clyde asks, pulling up a chair and siting down next to me. "Did you dream about something weird?"

"I don't know what to feel." I say, running a hand through my wild hair.

"Well.." Clyde starts to explain a strange dream he once had, but I don't listen.

I haven't dated many people.

Usually, I like to stay away from liking people. I used to be close friends with Bebe, and she's dated a load of people. Every break up, I was the one person she always cried too. Not the best thing in the world, and because of that, I've stayed away.

But Clyde...

He makes me want to break that code.

I glance at Clyde who is still rambling, and bite my lip.

Maybe I should just ask him out. I know he likes me in some way, he made it very clear.

But.. He might reject me.

Then again, he might not.

Oh, fuck it.

"Clyde!" I say, and he jumps, looking at me.

"What?!" He says back, just as loud.

"Uh.. Do y-you want to go.. On a.. Date with me?"

"Seriously? Even after everything you said?" Clyde asks, looking shocked.

Oh no, I'm going to be rejected!

"Of fucking course!" He exclaims, hugging me tightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On Tuesday, my friends and I have to preform a Hamlet thing, and we've decided to make it that Hamlet is cheating on Ophelia with Horatio..

CYA LATER NERDZ