Chapter 14| Clyde

"Token! This is important to me!" I whine, holding up two shirts. He looks at them both, then he gaze flickers back to his phone.

"Well, it's not to me."

"That's unfair! I helped you with Nicole!" I tell Token, and he sighs standing up and placing his phone in his back pocket.

"What are these shirts anyway?" He asks, taking the red Spider-Man and Deadpool shirt out of my hand. He studies it, then throws it behind him.

He then grabs the white Death Note shirt from me. He points to the weird monster thing on the front.

"What even is that?" He asks, his eyebrows raised.

"I don't know." I admit, shrugging. "It's Craig's shirt."

"And you think you'll fit into this?" He asks, holding up the shirt. He throws it behind him. "What's with the nerd stuff?"

"Well, Kevin always has these cool shirts, and I thought I would get one to impress him." I tell Token, and I feel my cheeks burn as he face palms.

"I don't even think this superhero shirt is yours." He says, picking it up. "It smells of perfume."

"It's Red's. I asked for nerdy clothes yesterday and she gave me this. She said its her 'OTP' and if I ruin it she will bury me in the ground." I say, staring at the shirt.

"You do notice, that it's Spider-Man and Deadpool kissing?" Token asks, motioning to the shirt.

"..." I study the shirt once again, and see that he's correct. "I didn't notice."

"Clyde, why would you want to wear what Kevin would wear?" Token asks, walking towards my wardrobe and opening it.

"I'm.. Not entirely sure." I admit, and Token folds his arms.

"Why don't you wear something that expresses who you are? You're your own individual, unique person for a reason." Token tells me, pulling out some clothes that I would normally wear.

My letterman jacket, trainers, jeans and a shirt. I glance at the clothes which Token has folded and placed on my bed.

"But, it's so generic." I say, looking from the plain clothes to the bright, nerdy shirts.

"It's you Clyde. Now, wear this and go on your date, which you are," Token glances at the gold watch on his wrist, "ten minutes late for."

"What?!" I shout, gabbing my clothes and pushing Token out of my room so I can change. "Also, you're driving me!"

****

"Dude! I'm so sorry!" I exclaim as I approach Kevin outside of the arcade. He looks my way, and smiles at me.

His hair isn't tame, which I like, he's wearing white converse, black, ripped jeans and a shit that says 'Girls love Girls and Boys' in the colours of the pride flag. Underneath the text, the name Panic! At the Disco is written.

"What?" Kevin asks, removing his headphones from his ears. "Sorry Clyde, I didn't hear you."

"Never mind, now let's get inside and play some games." I say, smiling at him. Kevin grabs my hand and pulls me inside the arcade.

It's bright and colourful, and filled with all sorts of games. There's a prize stand, with lots of nerdy merchandise hung up on the wall, a tag that says how many tickets you need to win stuck next to each prize.

There are quite a few people here. Stan and Kyle are playing DDR, while Kenny and Cartman are playing on the Mortal Combat machine. On the Pac-Man machine, Mole and Gregory have seemed to have placed a bet on who can get the highest score. I'm guessing Mole has the highest so far since Gregory is desperately trying to distract him, with kisses might I add.

There seems to be hardly anything free, but Kevin spots a Mario Kart machine and dashes towards it.

I follow him, smiling at his eagerness.

It's adorable.

"I used to love this game!" He says, sliding onto the the chair and leaning forward to place a coin into the slot. "Play too Clyde, it's two players!"

I continue to smile and get into the chair beside Kevin, placing my own money into the machine. It starts up with the traditional It's a me, Mario! line, like every other Mario machine I the arcade does, and then the roar of engines tell us it's Mario Kart (you know, if the design on the machine didn't give that away already).

The screen bursts to life, and Mario races around a track with his friends.

"Let me warn you Clyde, I used to be amazing at Mario Kart." Kevin tells me, going into character select.

"Used to be Kev, I could be amazing." I tell him, looking over all of the characters available.

"Yeah right." Kevin says, deciding to play as Princess Daisy, "I'm going to kick your butt."

"Daisy? Really?" I ask, while selecting to play as Bowser.

Kevin sticks his tongue out at me, his cheeks a light pink. "I used to have the biggest crush on her, don't judge me."

I laugh. "That's adorable."

"You know what else is adorable?" Kevin asks and I look at him.

Currently, we are selecting what cars we want.

"What?"

"The fact that you're so short." Kevin teases, and I glare at him. 

"Have you ever thought that you might just be freakishly tall?" I say back, and Kevin shakes his head.

"Nope, you're just a munchkin." Kevin says, selecting the ready button.

"For that comment, you are so going down." I say, reading up also.

The game transports us to a race track, Yoshi Falls to be exact, and the counter strata to tick down.

3

"Are you ready to get your butt kicked?" Kevin asks me. I scoff.

2

"I'm going to wipe the floor with you." I say, and Kevin sticks his tongue out at me once again.

1

And we're off!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to a girl I saw while at Blackpool Pleasure Beach who had the exact shirt Kevin is wearing.

This has no relevance to this fanfic or chapter, but I have a question for you guys.

Do you ship anything in the South Park fandom that has hardly any fanfiction on Wattpad?

Like Gregstophe for example

CYA LATER NERDZ