Chapter 6

Dinah's POV
"Again, I'm really sorry for ignoring you." Normani said as we walked out the building holding hands.

"It's okay, Normani really." I said referring to the many times that she apologized.

"I feel like I should do something for you." She said looking up at me.

"I mean, another date would be pretty cool." I said chuckling while playfully twirling my hair.
*************************
Mani and I decided to have dinner this time. But instead of having it at her house, we were having it at mine.

Which meant that everything had to be perfect.

And I know that I've only known her for a month and a half but I think I should tell her about my condition tonight. I feel like we're going to have a future together.

As I turned the stove off I heard the doorbell ring. I immediately attempted to run to the door, quickly realizing that it was a terrible idea.

While I was running, i tripped over a rug which caused my leg to bump a table, that happened to knock over a glass vase and cut my leg. I think I deserve to be on Ridiculousness.

"Come in." I yelled realizing that someone was still ringing the doorbell.

"OH my god! Dinah!!" Normani cried as she put her purse down and rushed over to me, only to see blood dripping down my leg.

"How did this happen?" She asked helping me up and sitting me on the counter, while she looked for a first aid kit.

"Guess I got a little too excited." I said as I face palmed myself.

She had found the kit and was now cleaning my cut.

"It's so long." She said as she wrapped it up.

"Yeah, sorry for-." I said as I got cut off.

"No no, it's okay. I mean I get why you were excited." She said as she flipped her hair.

Her and that damn hair flip.

"Whatever." I smiled as I nudged her.

"Soo, I hope you don't mind my outfit. I kinda wanted this to be a 'chill' kind of date." She said revealing her casual outfit.

"Nah....I don't mind." I said looking her up and down slowly. Damn, I never knew she had abs.

************************

"Stoooppp....okay, okay." She said laughing helplessly as I tickled her.

After we ate dinner, we decided to watch Netflix on the couch. Then, after about two movies we got bored, and got involved in a tickle fight. I won of course.

Just as I got up to get back in my position on the couch, I felt her jump on my back.

Because I have a fast reflex, I quickly flipped her over and pinned her arms above her head.

"Gotcha." I said smiling down at her.

Without warning she had flipped me over and now I was in her previous position.

"Oh really?" She said as she stuck her tongue out at me.

Oh no.

I sighed as I felt myself getting hard, hoping that she wouldn't notice. After all she was sitting right on 'it'.

And as if on cue she looked down.

"You have a -" she said before I cut her off.

"Yeah....listen if-"

"No you listen, I don't give a damn about your condition." She said as she smiled at me.

I smiled as I noticed that it was similar to what I said earlier.

"Besides..." She said as she got closer to me.

"I think it's sexy."
___________________________________________________________________
Comment, comment, and vote‼️
~ Cierra Monae ❣