Chapter 8

Omg this book has almost 2k reads.

Thanks to all the people that read this book.

And shoutout to the main people that comment, ControlTheGayness , NaomiPhils , and holup_mia.

And everyone else who comments and votes. Enjoy.

Normani's POV

I feel like the happiest girl in the world. Dinah has been treating me so good and these past 2 months have been heaven.
She spoils me so much. My hands are even hurting from all the bags that we had to carry when we went to the mall the other day.

"Yeeaaahhh it's Friday!" Eli shouted as he walked into my office. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Mani we're going out tonight because I've haven't had a drink in forever!" He said as he sat in a chair in front of my desk.

"Uhh I don't know......I'm not really in the mood." I said as I leaned back in my chair.

"Did I say you had a choice?" He said chuckling. "Plus, you need to find somebody to smash....I know you haven't had any in a while."

I rolled my eyes. "Actually, I'm in a relationship."

"Wow, and you didn't bother to tell me. And I thought we were friends." He said pretending to be hurt.

"It was unexpected actually." I smiled as I thought about how Dinah and I met.

"Do tell!!" He said putting his hand under his chin.

I explained to him the first time we met, but not without smiling or blushing every time I said Dinah's name.

"Aww Mani's in love." He said smiling causing me to blush.

"And so are you." I said.

He blushed.

"Wassup with you and Joe?" I said as I sipped my coffee.

He sighed. "I'm too late now Mani. " "How?" I asked.

"I think he has a boyfriend." He said.

"Yeah,....you." I said in a duh tone.

"Mani, seriously." He said.

I huffed. "Why don't you invite to the club tonight?" I said. He pondered for a moment. "Like a double date?" He asked.

"Like yeah." I mocked him in a duh tone.

***************

"It's so many people here!" Dinah said as we entered the club.

Eli finally decided to invite Joe, which means that Dinah could come.

Joe is meeting up with us at the bar, and Eli is sweating bullets.

Anyway I haven't seen my baby all day, and I wanna love on her. The reason why I even came here is for Eli can be with Joe. But just wait until we get home.

*****************

After Eli stopped being nervous, we all noticed that they have so much in common.

So we left them talking and went to dance.

Mind I tell you that Dinah is such a good dancer.

I held my hands up as I began to grind my ass on her front. I'm gonna play a little game with her.

I knew this would get her hard.

"Shit, baby!" She said as she gripped my waist.

*********************

All you heard was our lips smacking as I struggled to unlock the door.

After we danced, things got pretty heated. Not to mention that Dinah had a pretty good amount of alcohol.

I finally got the door open and she pushed me inside.

"You think you can just do that to me without being punished?" She said smirking as she backed me up against a wall by the door.

"No, baby." I said as I bit my lip.

Her hand moved down from the wall, to my shoulder, to my navel, to my breast, to my stomach, and to the top of my jeans.

She unbuttoned my jeans and began to pull them down.

My breath hitched.

Her hand pulled at the top of my pan-

Joe busted through the door.

"JOE WHAT TH-" He cut me off. 

"Look there's no time to talk right now. Eli has been shot!!" He says.

__________________________

Vote & Comment y'all‼️

~ Cierra Monae ❣