Chapter 28

Dinah's POV

"Dinah and Normani." My mom says pointing a finger sternly at us.

"In the kitchen. Now." She snaps.

I bite my lip in guilt and go into the kitchen with Normani following slowly behind me.

Once we get in, we all sit down. My mother crosses her arms and looks directly at me.

"Why were you two having sex?" She ask calmly.

I shrug my shoulders slowly. "You know that the doctor said 1 month." She stared at me sternly.

"And I'm looking at you Dinah because I know that you led her on." She speaks.

I open my mouth to protest but soon close it, knowing she was right.

"Hey mom, what's sex?" My little brother Ammontonio walks in.

Normani hides her face in my shoulder to contain her laughter.

"Something that you don't need to worry about. Now let's go." My mom quickly says before rushing him out of the room.

Before she's completely out of the kitchen, she looks back to glare at us. We immediately straighten our faces.
___________________

"Babeeeee. I don't want it!" Normani yells as she turns her head away from the spoon of soup.

"Mani this the last day that you have to eat it." I complain. She keeps her head turned.

I grab her face and turn her head to look at me.

I give her a look and she instantly opens her mouth to take the soup.

I laugh to myself. "Still got it." I mumble before I see her roll her eyes.

"You know that I am and always will be daddy, right?" I say in a deep husky voice. (A/N: So you guys know when Dinah speaks on stage, she has like this deep husky voice and it's so sexy to me. 😂 Please tell me I'm not the only one!)

She nods her head. "No, use your words." I demand.

"Yes daddy." She speaks.

"Good." I say as I feed her more soup. She pouts but goes on to make conversation with me.

"What do you want to do tonight?" She asks.

I suddenly become nervous.

"Uh actually I wanted to talk to you about that." I say before putting down the spoon and leading her to the living room. She sits on the couch and I get on one knee while holding both her hands. My foot rapidly taps the ground.

"Tonight I was thinking that we should go to a nice date. You know? I want to be all romantic and stuff. We can have champagne, roses, whatever you want." I explain to her.

"Okay?" She says, confused because of my nervousness.

"And afterwards...." I start to smile.

"I was thinking we could give this baby another shot." I grin. She immediately grins too.

"I'm not going to cry." She tells herself and starts fanning her eyes.

She wipes away her tears and looks at me adoringly. She then shakes her head in disbelief, tears still clouding her eyes.

"You make me so happy." She cries.

I giggle and move her hair out of her face.

"Of course I want to try it again." She smiles.

____________

Normani's POV

My back arches off the wall as Dinah softly kisses my neck. She takes all of my clothes off in the process. I feel her hands come under my thighs and she picks me up, lips still attached to my neck. My arms wrap around her neck before I throw my head back. If there's one thing Dinah is good at, it's leaving hickies.

She then moves down to my navel on the journey to our bedroom. I moan when she moves her hands to my ass.

"I'm not daddy tonight. I'm Dinah, your wife." She whispers in my ear. I moan once again before my lips meet hers.

We finally get to our bedroom. She lays me down softly onto the bed. She starts to kiss down my body, but I stop her. "Please skip the foreplay. I need you.....now." I complain.

She smiles and slowly strips from her clothes. She looks directly at me while taking her boxers off.

She steps forward before looking up at me again. I bite my lip after feeling her put the tip in. She smirks and continues to push in.

"Shit Dinah, did you get bigger?" I ask, my eyes scrunching shut as I grab the sheets.

She chuckles deeply. "Maybe." She says in a deep seductive voice. I let out the biggest moan when she goes all the way in.

She starts at a slow pace. "You're so tight." She moans. "Maybe you should fuck me more." I bite my lip.

She chuckles again. "More than I already do?"

My moans begin to get louder as her strokes get faster. She brings her thumb up to rub my clit which causes my back to arch for the one hundredth time.

"I can't wait any longer." I moan before releasing myself onto her.

She grunts as she keeps stroking. "Let me have your baby." I moan.

"I love you!" She yells before releasing herself into me. She stays in me for a few seconds before falling beside me out of breath.

We lie there. Chests heaving. Out of breath.

She waits a few minutes before saying something.

"Hey you know we've never talked about something." She says.

"Talked about what?" I ask.

"How we both lost our virginity to each other." She says curiously.

"I've never actually 'had sex' in my past relationships. We just exchanged head. Or is that still sex." She chuckles.

I chuckle with her. "No not really. At least yours lasted longer. My relationships didn't even last long enough for us to even think about sex." I shake my head.

She looks over to me.

"How could someone treat you wrong when you're the most fantastic person in the world?" She asks.

I look at her. "I could say the same for you."

____________

Vote & comment‼️

P.s : I am terrified for America 😕

~ Cierra Monae ❣️