Chapter 19

Dinah's POV

"I know, I know!" I hear Normani yell.

I open my eyes to see her facing me sideways, holding her phone up to her ear. I smile.

She could be doing the most simplest thing and look absolutely flawless. Even with bed head and morning breath.

As she's talking I reminisce on what happened last night and my smile gets bigger.

Last night was perfect. Point. Blank. Period.

My mom was kind of skeptical about me proposing. Mostly because we've only been together for a year, but she gave up after I passionately told her how in love we are.

"But wait you will not believe what happened after the barbecue!" She says excitedly.

I hear someone gasp over the phone. "Oh my gosh...was it good?" I hear another voice ask.

Joe and Eli. I should've known.

"Okay so first sh-" She stops before she gasps and looks at me in shock.

"Dinah you fucking scared me." She laughs as I laugh, placing a hand over her chest.

"I'll call you later guys." She says into her phone as she scolds me playfully.

"Go get you some of that Dinah Dick bitch!" I hear Eli say and we both gasp.

I suddenly take the phone from her and say "And you go get you some of Joe's dick bitch!" I yell and I immediately hang up before he responds.

Normani shakes her head at me playfully and attempts to go the bathroom but I grab her hand. I give her a look.

"But babe I have morning breath." She whines making a stank face.

"Mani I don't care...I want a kiss." I say as I pout.

"Ugh." She scoffs before she leans in.

Just as our lips were about to touch, she kisses my cheek and laughs, running into the bathroom.

I immediately run after her but fail to catch her when she locks the door to the bathroom.

"You'll have to come out sooner or later." I say mischievously.

"It'll be later then." She yells and I hear her turn on the shower.

Normani's POV

I slowly walk down the stairs and the smell of food instantly fills my nose.

I smile as I see Dinah in the kitchen cooking. How did I get so lucky?

I then bite my lip.

Sports bra. Basketball shorts. Damn.

I quietly creep up behind her and hug her from behind.

"Hey baby." I say seductively as I softly  kiss her neck.

"Mhmm don't try to make me forget about this morning." She says and quickly reverses us so that I'm against the stove.

"What? What happened this morning?" I say playfully as if I don't know.

"Oh you know what happened." She says pushing my panties to the side and stroking my clit. Being that I only wore a t-shirt and panties.

Seriously. When do we not have sex?

I throw my head back in pleasure as she pushes a finger into me. But I quickly get an idea.

While she has her finger in me, I reach down and grab her dick through her shorts.