7/Misintepritation/

"The danger is, I'm dangerous,
And I might just tear you apart"

August, 25th•

"Holy shit look at this place." Robin exclaimed enthusiastically.

The Avarice Academy's walls were high and made of finely cut stone, while the windows were long and grand, the panes so clean they made you want to stare at yourself in their reflections for hours.

Inside the courtyard you could see a dark oak wooden door standing infront of you, the carvings long since faded but visible enough to notice at close proximity, which of course was exactly what Robin Dar Calzone was doing. Standing, leaning over slightly with her face only an inch or so away from the small grooves and notches in the aging wood, seemingly fascinated with the designs.

"Alright, that's it. Enough, Robin. We have to find the reception." Perry pulled her by the shoulders away from the door to continue down the well-lit stone corridors that held a warm, comforting feel to them, even when empty.

The receptionist logged the two in on the schools attendance/arrival form and sent them on their way throughout -what they called their own private-Hogwarts, to find dorm room 53.

It took what felt like hours to eventually find the engravings '53' on one of silver plaques -Perry suggested they were probably real silver too- and they finally opened the door to their new home.

The door itself had its own mailbox, something which they thought was highly amusing.

The inside was as luxurious as they had imagined. The dark red fine-quality curtains of the two windows were drawn back, leaving the room bright and airy, with one of the massive windows smaller pane squares open to allow the breeze in.

Right inside the door off to the left was a small workspace with shelves as high as the ceiling placed around a large desk made of fine wood, with just a lamp and a few pages on it. There was another stone wall on the right, albeit a slightly different tone of cobble.

"Seriously. How the fuck did we ever even get in here?" Robin added thoughtlessly, her jaw open in awe.

At the end of the room there was a small fireplace and reasonably sized sofa and armchair, both in a dark leather, on the right, beside the living room area, to the left of the peer was a door, an apparent bedroom.

Then there was a small area branching out to the right of the living room area, and there, there was two more doors.

One of them was almost opposite one of the windows -the open one- the other was facing the rest of the apartment.

They explored the first bedroom. Not a single thread was less than designer. They placed their suitcases beside the bed and went to explore the rest of the place, but as the made their way out of the first room in their exploration, the discovered another person coming out of the room across from them.

It was a boy no older than them, from what Robin could tell. Oliver Roscoe. His name popped into her head for some reason.

His undeniably red hair stood out consirably against the dark blues he was wearing.

He closed the door behind him and stepped forward.

"You must be the roommate then," He gazed steadily at Perry, a sneer threatening to take over his facial features. His eyes flickered towards Robin's, "I was under the impression that significant others were prohibited from private dorms." He remarked scathingly.

They both blanched considerably and Robin shoved Perry away from her roughly, making him stumble.

"I'm his sister, you twat!" Robin stood with her arms crossed infront of her defensively, while Perry regained his balance.

The boy with dead eyes and red hair did not react, he didn't even blink. He only took a few long strides towards them, unfazed.

"So which one of you is actually my roommate?" The boy asked leaning back on the arm of the sofa behind him. He cocked his head towards them.

The twins blinked at eachother.

"We were under the belief that we were both your roommates."

"Well that would explain the twin beds in the bedroom I was just in. I honestly hadn't thought about it." His accent rolled the words around in his mouth.

"Peregrine Dar Calzone. But just call me Perry." Perry put out a hand infront of them.

He stood up and shook Perry's hand firmly, "Roscoe, -"

"Oliver Roscoe." Robin finished.

Oliver looked at her through thinned eyes, and regarded her carefully with an abhorrent tone, "Excuse me?"

"I got an email saying that we would be accommodating with another person aswell. Your name was listed." She explained lamely. "Your name, It's Oliver, is it not?"

He acknowledged her with a sharp nod, "It is, indeed. Yours?"

She grinned at him and gave a high-five to his outstretched hand, "Robin. Like the small bird."

He simply stared at his slapped palm, looking horrified, his eyes snapping from her to her brother.

Oliver Roscoe straightened and gathered himself again, a mask of cold indifference covering his entire face.

"So, the falcon and the tweety bird?"

She nodded at him soundly, grinning from ear to ear, "Exactly."

(A/N: The song is Kill Of The Night by Gin Wigmore)